MS Dynamics ERP Project Manager
Posted on: November 26, 2022
MS Dynamics ERP Project ManagerUnited StatesNewInformation
Technology5 days agoPost Date22202630Requisition #Apply for
JobShare this JobSign Up for Job AlertsWe are looking for
aMicrosoft Dynamics ERP Project Managerto support internal
employees, clients, and systems during our MS Dynamics
implementation with CTG. The ideal candidate will be a "people
person" with a friendly, outgoing personality - someone who enjoys
working with team members and various employees.Pay will depend on
experience level with full salaried benefits available, including
paid time off for holiday, sick and vacation time, 401K, health
insurance, etc. Apply today to be considered for this great
opportunity! Project Manager for Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP
implementation, including Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (Sales and
Marketing), Finance, Human Resources, Supply Chain and Operations.
The project manager will work directly with the project team,
including executives and subject matter experts. This project will
have a focus on Professional Services Automation. Some travel may
be required if onsite meetings are scheduled but most work can be
- Be responsible for the delivery of high quality CRM and ERP
projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Lead the develop of relevant project processes and
documentation, including project roadmaps
- Liaise with PMO administrators to ensure projects are billed
regularly and accurately
- Determine the needs of each project and the required business
resources to implement systems, clarifying and defining the
strategy and objectives
- Planning and executing the implementation of ERP, providing
regular progress updates to the client
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Client's
organization, business needs and challenges of their industry
- Leading project communication and best practice throughout the
- Ensure expectations between the executives and the business are
set well and maintained throughout the life of the project
- Identify potential challenges to the project and communicate
with the Implementation Team and company appropriately to alleviate
risk to the project and ensure it is delivered per agreed
timescales and cost
- Follow PMO processes while completing agreed PMO documentation,
making recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Provide senior management with weekly internal reports
outlining the progress of current projects.Required Skills &
- Certified to deliver projects using the Microsoft Dynamics Sure
- Strong prioritization, planning and time management
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to review information objectively.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Ability to accurately assess risks and plan to mitigate.
- Previous experience in a Project Management role.
- Relevant business experience in the IT services sector.
- Experience of managing a project budget.
- Relevant experience in a business to business consulting
- No third party resumes will be accepted
- CTG will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
- Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be
- All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax
basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
- Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
- CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
- CTG is an E-Verify CompanyTo be considered for this
opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking
the link below or email your Word version resume and salary
requirements to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org.CTG is a leading provider of
digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate
clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and
business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to
our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and
technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South
America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit
www.ctg.com.Our culture is a direct result of the people who work
at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other
words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing
that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each
other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to
cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people,
reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified
company across many of our global operations.CTG will consider for
employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all
applicable local, state, and federal laws.CTG is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal
opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in
recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits,
compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals
without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression,
age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or
any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our
Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality
and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to
promoting employment opportunities for members of protected
- Job Function: Project Management & Administration
- Education Level: None
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: Yes, 15 % of the Time
Keywords: CTG, Independence , MS Dynamics ERP Project Manager, Accounting, Auditing , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!