Entry-Level Quality Engineer ($60k-$85k)
Posted on: August 6, 2022
If you are a Quality Engineer with at least 1 year of
experience, please read on.
We're a leader in the energy sector that provides clients with
global energy solutions and currently, we are looking for a Quality
Engineer in Warrensburg, MO.
This person will help enhance, maintain and develop quality systems
for our product engineering lines and will collaborate with our
team leaders, production teams, technicians, engineers, and other
We will help relocate the right candidate.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Internationally recognized industry leader
- Positive company culture and strong team dynamic
- Consistent year-over-year company growth and low employee
What's In It for You
- Performance bonuses
- 401k at 6% match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Short-term, long-term disability
- Relocation assistance, as needed
What You Will Be Doing
- Conduct statistical analysis of production processes and
products in order to identify root cause, corrective action
- Work on a team of 5-6 electrical/QA engineers
- Direct QA Technicians & Production Crew, as needed
- Assist with ISO 9001 QA audits
- Coordinate QA tasks with manufacturing, engineering and other
departments (capability studies, gauge studies, design reviews, and
- Identify & resolve technical problems and advise corrective
actions, based on results
- Create QA documentation that is in compliance with ISO
- Manage QA Reports & develop QA Improvement plans
- Act as the ISO 9001 representative when the QA Manager is
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
- 1+ years of Quality Engineering
- Knowledge of ISO 9000
- Experience with Correction Acction Request (CARs)
- Positive attitude and the desire to learn!
- Experience with IATF 6949 Audits is a PLUS
So, if you are a Quality Engineer with at least 1 year of
experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : DC6-1697559 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Daniel Chavez - Associate Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Independence , Entry-Level Quality Engineer ($60k-$85k), Engineering , Warrensburg, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!