Engineering Technician Level 2
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Description The NISC program at Leidos currently has an opening
for an Engineering Technician (Level 2) to work in the FAA Staging
Facility in Independence, MO. This is an exciting opportunity to
use your experience helping the National Airspace System
Integration Support mission.This position will provide technical
support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) throughout the
Central Service Area.Duties Include but not Limited to:
- Constructing components racks; may troubleshoot and correct
malfunctions to fabricate and assemble a wide variety of electronic
- Operate standard metal shop equipment such as, but not limited
to, welding equipment, manual and hydraulic shears and punches,
manual breaks, drill press, hand tools, powder coating equipment
and paint spray equipment.
- Interpret running sheets, technical data books, electronic
principals and theory, electrical/mechanical prints, and
- Adapt existing techniques, select electronic components, and
arrange mechanical layout to meet engineering specifications for
prototype, design, and development projects.
- Select, install, and solder electronic components on printed
circuit boards; cut and form various wires and harnesses;
distinguish different wire size, colors, component color; test,
sort and inspect small parts.
- Operate a pallet jack or forklift to move sub-assembly and
electronics housings and equipment racks.
- Prepare Daily Activity Log.
- Other duties as assigned.Basic Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent and minimum 1 year of prior
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to Obtain a Public Trust ClearancePhysical
- Occasionally - Climbing
- Often - Stooping, Kneeling, Reaching, Standing, Sitting,
Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Talking, Hearing, Seeing
- Lifting/Moving Requirements - Minimum of up to 35 pounds Pay
Range: Pay Range - The Leidos pay range for this job level is a
general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or
salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include
(but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education,
experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal
equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement
(if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Independence , Engineering Technician Level 2, Engineering , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!