RN PrePost OP Manager
Company: Centerpoint Medical Center
Posted on: April 8, 2021
SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a RN PrePost OP Manager you
want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you
to join Centerpoint Medical Center , a facility that is part of the
nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA
At CPMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) The Life of an HCA
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a RN Manager where your passion for creating positive
patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for
the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We
want your knowledge and expertise!
About this unit:
- 15 PACU beds
- 20 PrePost OP beds
- 5,000 cases annually
- Strong cohesive team, that apply critical thinking skills and
problem solving techniques in a positive environment
- Provides leadership for and management of the clinical service
area. The service area will be centered on the care of the patients
on a continuum related to a patient care event.
- Clinical, financial, environmental and employee related
functions of the service area.
- Conducts themselves as a professional role model, being a
clinical resource for and acting as liaison with the medical
- Keeps department operation within budgetary boundaries,
compliance with all regulatory requirements and human resource
- Integrates the department's services with the hospital's
- Coordinates and integrates services within the department(s)
and with other departments.
- Develops, implements and evaluates policies and procedures that
define scope of service and guide and support the provision of
- Recommends a sufficient number of qualified and competent
persons to provide care/service and assures the qualifications and
competence of those staff members meet the needs of patient care
and non-patient care services.
- Hires and evaluates new staff, provides for orientation,
in-service training, continuing education and annual evaluation of
all personnel in their department(s).
- Oversees any disciplinary processes and termination of
employees in their department(s). Qualifications
Qualifications You Will Need:
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current MO RN license or Multistate RN License from a
participating compact state required.
- BCLS required. ACLS required within one year. PALS with six
months of hire.
- One year surgery or PACU experience preferred Centerpoint
Medxical Center features 285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and
technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to
patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused
on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer
service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded
heart program . And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of
care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or
children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their
illness. And whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking treatment
for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too,
tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Surgery
Manager opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1- option 1.
Keywords: Centerpoint Medical Center, Independence , RN PrePost OP Manager, Executive , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!