Posted on: May 13, 2022
GEHA is a leader in health services for federal employees and
related customers, serving our chosen markets with low-cost
offerings and best-in-class customer care, sustained by a nimble
and efficient organization.An Executive Order was released stating
that federal contractors must require COVID-19 vaccinations for all
US employees. As a company that works on federal contracts, we have
a legal requirement to comply with the executive order, if it is
enforced.Directs and performs all activities related to the
recruitment of Dental care providers, Dental Service Organizations,
and dental groups into the Connection Dental Network. Applies a
complete knowledge of all the organization's products, services and
policies to negotiate and manage contracts and financial
reimbursement rates with Dental Providers. Utilizes critical
thinking skills to perform thorough analysis and development of
recruitment and retention efforts. Makes recommendations to the
Network Management team to coordinate, develop, monitor and manage
dental provider recruitments, negotiations, training, and other
special projects with minimal supervision by the Network
Development Supervisor. Acts as a mentor for associate-level
Territory/Regional Managers in a one-on-one setting.SKILLSKey
- Must be self-motivated, able to work remotely, independently
and accept responsibility to achieve goals and effectively manage a
territory of business.
- Works with some guidance from network leadership to recruit
individual and group providers to participate in the Connection
Dental Network, managing key aspects of the Recruitment process
including fee schedule negotiations, and the impact to GEHA access
to care and savings standards.
- Identifies, researches and recruits Essential Community
Providers to comply with Federal guidelines to meet access to care
requirements set forth by the Affordable Care Act. Reports monthly
progress of recruitment efforts in assigned territory.
- Utilize the Salesforce CRM to identify, track, report, and
update all recruitment efforts. Identifies and reports on
forecasting of territories using the Salesforce Reporting function.
Optimizes Salesforce environment to maximize success of recruitment
- Conducts recruitment efforts on potential dental providers
through site visits, telephone solicitation, and mailing of
solicitation packages through targeted campaigns to recruit and
grow the dental network.
- Facilitate retention of existing providers by negotiation of
fee schedule reimbursement rates. Completes analysis of demographic
information, current market condition, and savings to present
alternative provider reimbursement options.
- Produces and tracks daily, weekly, and monthly reports on
- Provides information and prepares reports for purposes of
forecasting recruitment and negotiations. Provides suggestions to
improve recruitment efforts.
- Serves as a liaison between GEHA, Client Relations, dental
providers and operational areas.
- Makes presentations to dental offices and Dental Service
Organizations (DSOs), both participating and non-participating
- Provides creative input on marketing ideas and strategy for
Connection Dental Network.
- Identifies and reports to leadership team on market challenges
in the recruitment of additional providers, and assists in creation
of processes to overcome those challenges.
- May work assigned ad hoc projects as needed.
Requirements: Education & Experience
- Requires a Bachelor Degree in Business, Healthcare, Marketing,
Communication, or other related field
- Requires two years of experience in Dental Provider
recruitment, business-to-business sales which includes negotiating
agreements or contracts. Appropriate experience may be considered
in lieu of formal education
- Requires traveling to assigned territory somewhat frequently
based on business need or according to recruitment strategy
- Must be capable of making decisions with little guidance from
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and facilitate network growth and
maintenance strategies within assigned territoryTerritory is: MO,
IA, KS, NEGEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GEHA will not
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their compensation or the
compensation of another employee or applicant. Our company's
corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd
and I-470 with a total of five locations in the Kansas City
Keywords: GEHA, Independence , Territory Manager, Executive , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!