KFC Shift Manager
Posted on: June 22, 2022
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up.
We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them
with southern hospitality, we make our customer's day. So, our jobs
are more than a paycheck - they're about being independent, having
fun, and making new friends. We've got great jobs for people just
starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or
continuing to work after retirement.
Schedule your onsite interview RIGHT NOW:
Benefits: We offer amazing benefits to our employees, such as the
- \tCompetitive hourly pay
- \tTwo week's paid vacation (to start!)
- \tFlexible schedules - no early mornings and no super late
- \tFree shift meals and an employee discount at KFC
- \tEmployee Assistance Program
KBP Cares, a 501c3, was formed in 2015 with a simple mission:
provide hope, support and relief for employees facing critical
hardship. A financial grant from KBP Cares is available to any KBP
employee regardless of whether they donate so long as they have
been deemed to have endured a qualifying incident. In addition to
KBP Cares, KBP directly partners with local charities to enrich the
communities where we operate and where our employees live and work
through volunteerism, bi-annual fundraising, and much more in order
to make a significant, positive impact in our local
As a franchisee of KFC, KBP employees are also eligible to
participate with the KFC Foundation programs. KFC Foundation is an
independent non-profit organization, which provides charitable
support to KFC U.S. restaurant employees through education,
hardship assistance and personal finance programs.
- \tReach Program: Helps KFC restaurant employees pursue their
dreams of going to college.
- \tRise Program: Supports KFC restaurant employees in earning
their GED through a comprehensive online prep and testing
- \tKFC Family Fund: Provides financing aid to KFC restaurant
employees during a hardship, crise or natural disaster.
- \tMyChange: Equips KFC restaurant employees with a $5,000
emergency fund, a habit of saving and greater financial
- \tKentucky Fried Wishes: Gives KFC restaurant employees a once
in a lifetime opportunity to nominate a team member for a life
Working as a Shift Manager lets you develop your restaurant skills
while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll
benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive
reward and recognition for your efforts. The good news is that your
training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on
the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the
- \tBe honest, energetic, and fun. And be able to get along and
talk easily with people.
- \tYou're never short of a smile and take real pride in your
- \tCope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- \tYou set high standards for yourself and the people you work
with - you love keeping things fun for the team and the
- \tYou want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best
restaurant managers in the business.
- \tShift Managers need to be at least 18 year's old.
- \tLift, carry, stack, push or pull heavy objects up to 50
- \tStand and walk constantly for entire shifts.
- \tManeuver through compact spaces safely and operate restaurant
- \tAbility to effectively communicate and follow direction.
- \tMaintain a valid driver's license and carry auto insurance
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is
independently owned and operated by a KBP. KBP has been named one
of the 10 Fastest-Growing Restaurant Chains and one of the Top 100
Fastest-Growing Businesses in North America! KBP operates a
fast-paced environment where energy, passion, and quality are
abundant. Currently, KBP operates nearly 800 YUM! Brand's
restaurants across 28 states throughout the United States.
At KBP, we are focused and deliberate about creating and sustaining
an environment that values and balances our responsibility to, and
impact on, our customers, people, and communities. The success KBP
has had with growth through acquisition is directly correlated to
diligent selection criteria, prudent and responsible capital
structure, and industry leading operational talent. Ultimately
giving our people significant opportunity to grow themselves
personally, professionally, and financially.
Keywords: KFC, Independence , KFC Shift Manager, Executive , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!