National Account Manager
Company: Government Employees Health Association, Inc. - GE
Posted on: August 6, 2022
GEHA is a leader in health services for federal employees and
related customers, serving our chosen markets with low-cost
offerings and best-in-class customer care, sustained by a nimble
and efficient organization.An Executive Order was released stating
that federal contractors must require COVID-19 vaccinations for all
US employees. As a company that works on federal contracts, we have
a legal requirement to comply with the executive order, if it is
Directs and performs all activities related to the retention of
existing contracted Dental care providers, Dental Service
Organizations, and dental groups into the Connection Dental
Network. Applies a complete knowledge of all the organization's
products, services and policies to negotiate and manage contracts
and financial reimbursement rates with Dental Providers, to best
optimize their performance for GEHA. Utilizes critical thinking
skills to perform thorough analysis and development of retention
efforts. Makes recommendations to the Network Management team to
coordinate, develop, monitor and manage dental provider retention,
negotiations, training, and other special projects with minimal
supervision by the Network Development Supervisor.
Please note that the salary information is a general guideline
only. GEHA considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and
responsibilities of the position, candidate's work experience,
education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, as well as,
market and business considerations when extending an offer.
The annual base salary range for this position is $52,562 - $73,637
- Must be self-motivated, able to work remotely, independently
and accept responsibility to achieve goals and effectively manage a
territory of business.
- Works with some guidance from network leadership to retain
individual and group providers to participate in the Connection
Dental Network, managing key aspects of the Retention process
including fee schedule negotiations, and the impact to GEHA access
to care and savings standards.
- Utilize the Salesforce CRM to identify, track, report, and
update all retention efforts. Identifies and reports on forecasting
of territories using the Salesforce Reporting function. Optimizes
Salesforce environment to maximize success of retention
- Conducts retention efforts on potential dental providers
through site visits, telephone solicitation, and mailing of
solicitation packages through targeted campaigns to retain
providers in the dental network.
- Use knowledge of resources available to participating providers
as leverage and assistance to retain providers.
- Produces and tracks daily, weekly, and monthly reports on
- Provides information and prepares reports for purposes of
forecasting retention and negotiations. Provides suggestions to
improve retention efforts.
- Serves as a liaison between GEHA, Client Relations, dental
providers and operational areas.
- Makes presentations to dental offices and Dental Service
Organizations (DSOs), both participating and non-participating
- Provides creative input on marketing ideas and strategy for
Connection Dental Network.
- Identifies and reports to leadership team on market challenges
in the retention of additional providers, and assists in creation
of processes to overcome those challenges.
- May work assigned ad hoc projects as needed.
Requirements - Education and Experience
- Requires a Bachelor Degree in Business, Healthcare, Marketing,
Communication, or other related field
- Requires two to six years of experience in Dental Network
operations or business-to-business sales that includes negotiating
agreements or contracts. Appropriate experience may be considered
in lieu of formal education
- Requires occasional travel based on business need or according
to retention strategy
- Must be capable of making decisions with little guidance from
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and facilitate network growth and
maintenance strategies within assigned territory
- Must possess strong presentation skills to successfully
communicate the value of working with Connection Dental
- Must be capable of making independent decisions
#LI-HybridGEHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. GEHA will not
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their compensation or the
compensation of another employee or applicant. Our company's
corporate headquarters is located in Lee's Summit near Douglas Rd
and I-470 with a total of five locations in the Kansas City
Keywords: Government Employees Health Association, Inc. - GE, Independence , National Account Manager, Executive , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!