RN Case Manager - Home Health
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 21, 2022
RN Case ManagerRegistered Nurse wanted for our Home Health
Department. The territory will be South of I-70 to include,
Independence, Raytown, Lee's Summit, Grandview, Harrisonville and
surrounding areas.This is a per visit position. The good news is
the more visits you make, the more money you can earn! Who's
ready?We offer a flexible schedule, -medical, dental, vision and
other voluntary benefits. We also offer paid time off, paid
mileage, company cell phone/computer and company apparel.RN Case
Manager Job Duties:
- Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical and social
- Develops working relationships with discharge planners and
social service workers.
- Assesses and reviews the matching of employee skills to client
- Visits in home clients to evaluate the quality of care being
provided and reviews clinical notes.
- Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all in
home clients within specified deadlines.
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
patient.RN Case Manager Requirements:
- Must have a current RN license in both Kansas and Missouri or
have a compact license.
- Must have at least one year of Home Health, Med Surg or ICU
- Two (2) years of current nursing experience preferred.
- Preferred: - Community health and a wide range of
- Must have current CPR certification.
- Must have valid driver's license.Working Conditions & Physical
- Able to occasionally travel within geographic area serviced by
- Meets the applicable health requirements to provide patient
care per applicable law or regulation.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work
environment but may require frequent visits to patient/client
- Occasional exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne
pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous
materials and situations that require following extensive safety
precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and
- Able to frequently lift, reposition, and transfer patients.
- Able to constantly grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers of
palm, i.e. manipulate pen, knobs or objects.
- Medium physical activity that may require occasional lifting,
pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs. in order to carry out daily job
functions and related activities that may be required.#Pando3
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Independence , RN Case Manager - Home Health, Executive , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!