RN Manager Clinical Operations
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) RN Manager Clinical Operations you want in your current role?
We invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at
work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join Centerpoint Medical Center which is a
part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsCenterpoint Medical Center, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the
forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human
life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a
voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils,
vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our
multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at
Centerpoint Medical Center!Job Summary and Qualifications
- Provide leadership for and management of the clinical service
area that includes the float pool, Screeners an contract
- Financial, environmental and employee related functions of the
- Clinical resource for and acting as liaison with the medical
- Keeping department operation within budgetary boundaries,
compliance with all regulatory requirements and human resource
- Develops, implements and evaluates policies and procedures that
define scope of service and guide and support the provision of
- Hires and evaluates new staff, provides for orientation,
in-service training, continuing education and annual evaluation of
all personnel in their department(s).
- Oversees any disciplinary processes and termination of
employees in their department(s).
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from a school of nursing required.
- Current MO RN license or Multistate RN License from a
participating compact state required.
- BCLS required.
- ACLS required.
This role requires you to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law
or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).Centerpoint Medical Center is a 285+ bed hospital
featuring state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Our hospital
offers some of the latest clinical services available to patients.
We remain focused on providing compassionate care and top-notch
customer service for our patients. We offer many features for
visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable
waiting areas, and wireless internet access. We are a Level II
Trauma Center with 24/7 emergency services and an accredited Chest
Pain Center. Our Orthopedic Services include Total Joints and
Sports Medicine. We are an accredited Cancer Program and Breast
Center. We provide Women's Services, a Level III Neonatal Intensive
Care Unit, and a Stroke Center. Our Outpatient Services include a
Surgery Center, Advanced Wound Care Center, Pain Center, Sleep
Disorder Center, Imaging, and Rehab. We are part of HCA Midwest
Health, a network of hospitals in Kansas City and surrounding
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If this opportunity is your next step in
your career path, we encourage you to apply for our RN Manager
Clinical Operations opening. We review all applications. Qualified
candidates will be contacted by a member of our team. We are
interviewing apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer and
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Independence , RN Manager Clinical Operations, Executive , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!