DON, Director of Nursing
Company: Country Club Care Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Country Club Rehab & Healthcare center is interested in hiring
an Director Of Nursing/ Unit Manager for our skilled nursing
Make an impact to patient care while loving where you work!
Job Type - Full Time.
DON - Director of Nursing / Unit Manager - Benefits :
PTO from day 1.
Comprehensive Benefits Package.
Advancement Opportunities .
Weekly staff appreciation programs! A true focus.
Hands on upper management with ethical goals.
You'll do great as DON- Director of Nursing/ Unit Manger
Great knowledge of legal regulations and best practices in
Excellent ability to lead and develop personnel.
Great communication and people skills.
Strive to improve patient care.
Hold an LPN/RN License in the state of Missouri.
DON - Director of Nursing / Unit Manger - Essential Function:
- Works under the direction of the Director of Nursing and
manages the day-to-day operations of the nursing department,
including but not limited to staffing requirements, quality
assurance and monitoring of resident care.
- Makes regular rounds daily in order to observe operations and
make recommendations for corrections as needed. Ensure that
resident's rights are maintained, as well as safety and infection
control protocols are maintained.
- Work in conjunction with quality assurance nurse reviewing and
analyzing resident incident reports and initiating corrective
- Supervise daily staffing requirements, reallocating staff as
needed, ensuring compliance with duties.
- Attend Medicare and Care Plan meetings.
- Participate in the facility's Quality Assurance/Quality
Improvement program, completing audits and reporting of
- Assumes duties of Director of Nursing in his/her absence.
- Rotate after hours on-call duties as assigned.
- May be required to work floor as a staff nurse in event of
nursing shortage. Our team look forward to meeting you!
Keywords: Country Club Care Center, Independence , DON, Director of Nursing, Executive , Warrensburg, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!