Company: Trex Mart
Posted on: November 25, 2022
JOB TITLE: Manager - Trexmart StoreSUMMARY OF JOB: The Manager
provides the administrative support to the Sales Associates and
Assistant Manager by providing products to all customers and
maintaining a conducive work environment. To accomplish these
tasks, the Manager works closely with the Assistant Manager,
General Manager, Sales Associates, Home Office Personnel and
customers.REPORTS TO: GeneralManagerCLASSIFICATION: ManagementWAGE:
Salary ExemptSUPERVISES: Assistant Manager and Sales
- Ensures that all activities conform to Trexcon policies and
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with all staff
- React to change productively and handle other tasks as
assigned. Remains flexible in daily routine.
- Support the mission statement and Core Values of Trexcon.
- Give fast, friendly customer service.
- Finalize daily paperwork.
- Interviewing and hiring of potential employees.
- Complete regular evaluation on Assistant Manager and Sales
- Discipline and dismissal of Sales Associates and Assistant
- Develop work schedules for Sales Associates and Assistant
Manager maintaining total hours at or below the budget hours for
- Organize training of new employees.
- Read and respond to email, text messages and intra-mail on a
- Reconcile Sales Associate and Assistant Manager time punches
and payroll reports and submit to the Home Office as per
- Order products from approved vendors.
- Keep track of daily fuel sales and inventory.
- Establish communication with Home Office Personnel to assist
with procedural issues.
- Establish communications with the Maintenance Department to
assist with repairs.
- Keep the building and dispensers clean and in working
- Keep the inside of the store clean and product merchandised for
- Organize and execute regular store meetings.
- Attend management team meetings.DAILY DUTIES:
- Maintain a clean parking lot (sweeping, hosing & picking up
- Wipe down gas dispensers.
- Check in vendors using the current scanning process.
- Restock coolers and freezers.
- Sweep & Mop floors.
- Stock and clean roller grills.
- Stock & front products on shelves.
- Clean and stock fountain and coffee areas.
- Clean restrooms.
- Bag ice.
- Empty trash containers inside and outside of the store.
- Check in gas deliveries.
- Pick up outside trash.
- Clean sidewalks and parking lots.
- Clean donut case.
- Adhere to and perform duties as defined in the Restaurant
Manager job description if applicable.
- Accurately perform money transaction on the register.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
- Requires prolonged standing.
- Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift at least 55
lbs., carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials.
- Occasional stooping, bending, reaching and climbing ladders or
- Requires some travel.
Keywords: Trex Mart, Independence , Manager, Executive , Camden, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!