Corporate Compliance Manager
Posted on: January 25, 2023
1. Works with all personnel at the facility to make sure all safety
and environmental regulations are met and are being followed.
2. Primarily responsible for the overview of compliance as well as
the day to day operations with respect to safety and regulatory
permits and reports.
3. Conduct and coordinate on-site daily inspections to audit
physical conditions and safe work practices..
4. Be aware concerning all city, state and federal compliance
5. Conduct and improve training programs related to all aspects of
safety and compliance in the facility for all personnel.
6. Maintain and update all plans required at the facility.
7. Essential reports such as TRI, Tier II, RMP, Quarterly and
Biennial Waste Reporting and their due dates are the responsibility
of your department.
8. Provides on call and over-times support as needed in the
evenings and other required times designated by management.
9. Extensive Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and
procedures within chemical manufacturing industry.
10. Maintain and improve environmental compliance programs related
to hazardous wastes, air permitting, water pollution control and
community right-to-know programs.
11. Implement and coordinate the documentation and schedule for
preventative maintenance of equipment through the Faciliworks
The above description identifies only the primary duties pertaining
to this position. Additional tasks are performed, as required, and
do not significantly alter this description.
1. BS in Environmental Management, Chemistry, Engineering, or GED
with 5 years related experience
2. Minimum of 3 years of experience in manufacturing
3. Ability to frequently life and /or move up to 15 lbs,
occasionally lift or move up to 50 lbs.
Benefits: 401k w/ company match after 6 months, Pension Plan,
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, flexible schedule, life insurance,
Keywords: Stonhard, Independence , Corporate Compliance Manager, Executive , Richmond, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!