EM Residency Program Director
Company: Envision Physician Services
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Emergency Medicine Residency Founding Program Director
Opportunity in Independence, MissouriJob Description:Centerpoint
Medical Center is seeking an Emergency Medicine Program Director
for their new residency program in Independence, Missouri Qualified
- Board-certified in Emergency Medicine with a minimum of three
- Previous experience as an Associate Program Director, Core
Faculty Member, or Department Chair is required
- Available to begin work in spring 2023
- Ability to obtain Missouri licensure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on obtaining initial ACGME accreditation through
submission of application.
- Recruit and select candidates for the residency program through
the National Residency Matching Program.
- Provide accurate statistical and narrative information in
accordance with the requirements of the ACGME and the ACGME s
Review Committee for Emergency Medicine.
- Maintain current knowledge of the accreditation and operational
requirements of the residency program, including monitoring current
trends and anticipating changes.
- Maintain working knowledge of GME finance and reimbursement as
it pertains to the Emergency Medicine residency program.
- Assure that faculty meets research and scholarly activity
requirements of the program, including active participation in the
clinical discussions, rounds, journal clubs, and research
conferences in a manner that promotes a spirit of inquiry and
- Collaborate with the faculty to evaluate resident performance
in relation to the educational objectives of the program and the
ACGME s milestones for emergency medicine.
- The Program Director shall establish and maintain a Clinical
Competency Committee (CCC) in accordance with ACGME requirements
and shall maintain appropriate documentation of the evaluation
process in accordance with ACGME requirements.
- Incentive/Benefits Package:
- Competitive W2 compensation
- Robust benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401K
- A-rated professional liability insurance About Centerpoint
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+
physicians on the medical staff, a strong complement of
subspecialists, and 1300+ staff. Hospital & ER features include the
only Level II Trauma Center in eastern Jackson County; an
accredited chest pain center and variety of cardiovascular
services; orthopedic services including total joint and sports
medicine; stroke center with Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center
Certification; women s services; among many others. The Kansas City
region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5 million people
as well as home to corporate headquarters giants including Cerner,
AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among many others. KCI
Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest flight delays,
making travel easy. With non-stop flights available, you can be on
either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food enthusiast, KC
features four James Beard Award-winning chefs and about a dozen
finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list of the 20
Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Keywords: Envision Physician Services, Independence , EM Residency Program Director, Executive , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!