Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit
Company: Centerpoint Medical Center
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Description SHIFT: Weekends Only
Centerpoint Medical Center ? Independence, MO ? Registered Nurse
(RN) ? Intensive Care Unit (ICU)?- Weekend Option days ?? Are you
looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line?
Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion.
Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare
provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at
locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our
community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethisphere?s most
ethical company?s in the world since 2010. In recent years, HCA
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
Centerpoint Medical Center features 285 private rooms,
state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest
clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech
services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care
and the best possible customer service for our patients. In
addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including
sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas,
wireless internet access throughout the facility and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.?Centerpoint Medical
Center features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County)
with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast
Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine
disorders as well as injuries
- Women?s Services, including?a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound
care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your
family?s needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage
plans that best your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll
in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and
childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition
reimbursement and student loan repayment programs. Relocating to
Kansas City?? Learn more about what Kansas City has to offer:?
- The registered nurse coordinates and provides therapeutic and
administrative services necessary for the care of the ICU
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with the hospital and
departmental policies and procedures, and supports the mission of
- The registered nurse in this department provides care for ages
16 and over, young adult patients 18-39 years, adult patients age
40-64 years, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
- Patients under the age of 16 will be cared for until stable
enough for transfer.
- The registered nurse in the ICU will, in addition to basic
preparation, acquire advanced knowledge in the psychosocial,
spiritual, pathophysiological, and therapeutic components specific
to the care of the critically ill patient.
- This is a Weekend Option day position in our ICU.? This
position will work every weekend (work 2 twelve hour shifts and get
paid for 3 shifts!)You contribute to our success. Every role has an
impact on our patients? lives and you have the opportunity to make
a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to
be a part of our?ICU team. Join us in our efforts to better our
- Graduation from a school of nursing with either a Diploma, ADN
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri State Board of
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification within 6 months ? 1 year
- Must have at least 1 full year of current RN ICU experience to
be considered for this Weekend Option day?position.?Notice Our
Company?s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility
within your career and we take your candidate experience very
seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee
will request financial or personal information (Social Security
Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email.
The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like
Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or
job-related email, let us know by clicking?here.For questions about
your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at
1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Centerpoint Medical Center, Independence , Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!