RN / Registered Nurse / Missouri / Any / Registered Nurse (RN) Recovery Room (PACU) Job
Posted on: February 13, 2020
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Centerpoint Medical Center Independence, MO Registered Nurse (RN)
Recovery Unit (PACU) - PRN days (with rotating call) Are you
looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line?
Here at HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion.
Apply today and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare
provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at
locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our
community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethispheres most
ethical companys in the world since 2010. In recent years, HCA
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
Centerpoint Medical Center features 285 private rooms,
state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest
clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech
services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care
and the best possible customer service for our patients. In
addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including
sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas,
wireless internet access throughout the facility and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. Centerpoint Medical
Center features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County)
with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast
Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine
disorders as well as injuries
- Womens Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound
care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- PRN employees are eligible for our 401k benefits.Relocating to
Kansas City? Learn more about what Kansas City has to offer:
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director,
coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual
responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies
and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA
Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure
- The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for
adolescent patients age 16 and up, young adult patients age 18-39,
adult patients age 40-64, and geriatric patients age 65 and
- This is a PRN day position in our Recovery Room (PACU). Hours
will be 8am-8:30pm. There will be rotating call involved.
- Candidates must have at least 1 full year of current RN PACU
experience to be considered for this PRN PACU position.You
contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients
lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are
looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of our
PACU team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
- At least 1 year of current RN PACU experience is required for
this PRN position.
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current Missouri RN license required.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS within 1 year of hire date.
- PALS within 6 months of hire date. Notice Our Company's
recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your
career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During
the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application
or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: HCA., Independence , RN / Registered Nurse / Missouri / Any / Registered Nurse (RN) Recovery Room (PACU) Job, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!