RN / Neuro / Missouri / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Telemetry Unit Job
Posted on: February 13, 2020
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Centerpoint Medical Center Independence, MO Clinical Nurse
Coordinator (RN) 7N Telemetry Unit - FT nights Are you looking for
a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at
HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today
and join a team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is a leading healthcare
provider with over 31.2 million patient encounters a year at
locations in 21 states including the UK. We care about our
community! HCA has been continually named one of Ethispheres most
ethical companys in the world since 2010. In recent years, HCA
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
Centerpoint Medical Center features 285 private rooms,
state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest
clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech
services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care
and the best possible customer service for our patients. In
addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including
sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas,
wireless internet access throughout the facility and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. Centerpoint Medical
Center features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County)
with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast
Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine
disorders as well as injuries
- Womens Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care
Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound
care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- We can offer you a benefits package that will best suit your
familys needs. You can choose from a variety of medical coverage
plans that meet your lifestyle. You also have the option to enroll
in additional perks such as our matching 401k, medical and
childcare flex spending accounts, life insurance, tuition
reimbursement and student loan repayment programs. Relocating to
Kansas City? Learn more about what Kansas City has to offer:
Responsibilities:Under the general supervision of the unit's
director or designee, the Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) assumes
responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in
the unit on his/her designated shifts. In collaboration with other
members of the management team, the CNC is responsible for the
ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided
in the unit.
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator:
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all
functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in
necessary education of individual members of the nursing
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care
provided when he/she is on duty.
- Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on
Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative
Standards, Human Resource Standards and Standards of Care for the
unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of
our Telemetry Unit team. Join us in our efforts to better our
community! Qualifications Qualifications:
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Activity in professional organizations encouraged.
- Two years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of
unit and leadership/management experience is preferred.
- Current Missouri RN licensure required.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS within 6 months 1 year of hire.
- Continuing demonstration of clinical & leadership competency.
Commitment & understand of staffing matrix/productivity standard.
Committed to the goals of the unit, patient safety & positive
- Demonstrates good organizational skills. Provides safe &
appropriate patient care within the standards of nursing practice.
Displays judgment and superior problem solving skills. Communicates
positively and professionally with all internal and external
- Under supervision of Director, expected to perform most job
duties independently and in accordance with establish departmental
and hospital policies & procedures.
Keywords: HCA., Independence , RN / Neuro / Missouri / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator Telemetry Unit Job, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!