Adult Psychiatry Physician
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: September 12, 2020
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Independence, Missouri.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job
Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatry Physician in Missouri
A well-established practice in the Kansas City metro area is
seeking a qualified psychiatrist to join its team. This position
includes both outpatient and telemedicine responsibilities.
- Enjoy excellent work-life balance without missing family
events-no call, nights, weekends, or holidays required
- Potential for a 4-day workweek with 2-3 days of telemedicine
- Excellent administration-stable practice offering the ability
- Wonderful support staff, allowing you to focus on patient
The Kansas City metro area offers world-class arts and
entertainment, incredible cuisine, and a remarkable quality of
life. It's an ideal place to call home!
- A low cost of living in inviting communities
- Exceptional schools throughout the area
- An abundance of outdoor recreation, including hiking, biking,
camping, kayaking, and golfing
- Access to Kansas City's many amenities, including an
international airport and professional sporting events
- Ability to live in the city or any of its surrounding
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare,
Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases:
psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs, psychiatric
nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Independence , Adult Psychiatry Physician, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!