Registered Nurse - Cath Lab
Company: Centerpoint Medical Center
Posted on: October 13, 2020
DescriptionSHIFT: No WeekendsSCHEDULE: Full-timeAre you
passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA
Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose
and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a
Cath Lab RN today with Centerpoint Medical Center.At CPMC, we want
to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive
medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits
including:* Paid Personal Leave* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of
pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a
part of our team.The Life of an HCA NurseCath Lab nurses are
experts at providing compassionate care and preparing patients
undergoing various cardiac procedures such as catheterization and
angioplasty. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast
clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure.About
this unit:* Fast Paced, High Volume, CV Lab with 4 Lab areas
* 6 to 14 Patients per Day, Complexity of case growing
* Procedures done in the Cath Lab range from but not limited to
diagnostic heart caths, interventional heart caths, TAVR, TMVR,
watchman and cardiomems.
* Strong cohesive unit with experience. Dedicated to training and
development for future career paths
Responsibilities:* Provides direct patient care to the adult
* Administers medications and performs procedural documentation for
all procedures performed in the cardiovascular lab.
* The RN may acquire abilities for the scrub position (as
* Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care
related to the surgical environment.
* Communicates with the physician continuously and as needed about
* Assists with the maintenance of equipment and inventory. Assesses
procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness.
* Obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate
needs of the Cardiovascular
* Laboratory team are met.
* Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure.
* Participates in departmental performance improvement and
continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
Qualifications* Graduate from a school of nursing
* Current RN License or Multistate RN License from a participating
compact state required.
* BCLS certification required.
* ACLS certification required within one year of hire date.
* 2 year experience in a catheterization lab or critical care
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* Call is required, must report to facility within 30 minutes of
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art
equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services
available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also
remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best
possible customer service for our patients.The award-winning
Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program.
And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely
tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are
less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether
you're embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or
maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored
around you.HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most
Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses.Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.Interested in current and
future Registered Nurse openings with Centerpoint Medical
Center?Contact Johna Koelzer, Recruiter, at or email: or come to
our next Open House Recruitment event at the facility!NoticeOur
Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility
within your career and we take your candidate experience very
seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee
will request financial or personal information (Social Security
Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email.
The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like
Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or
job-related email, let us know by clicking here.For questions about
your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-
Keywords: Centerpoint Medical Center, Independence , Registered Nurse - Cath Lab, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!