RN / Registered Nurse / Missouri / Permanent / Registered Nurse - Med Surg Oncology Job
Posted on: November 19, 2020
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior,patient-centered care?
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring forpatients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start yourcareer
as a Med Surg Oncology RN today with . At CPMC, we want to ensure
your needs are met. We offer avariety of comprehensive medical,
dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefits
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact onour patients lives and you have
the opportunity to make a difference. We arelooking for a dedicated
Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
- 36 Bed Unit focused on Medical SurgicalPatients and Oncology
- Variety of modalities including: medical,pulmonary, GI, COPD,
Asthma, Renal, Surgery patients, Oncology, GIP
- DEU Unit for Capstone and Clinical Students,opportunities for
- Strong Team environment, collaborative andsupportive, with
development for career growth, educator on unit. Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director,Manager or Nurse
Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and
assumesindividual responsibility and accountability for the
provision of nursingcare.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance withhospital policies
and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts,
ANAStandards of Practice and the generic and unit structure
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current Missouri RN license required.
- BLS certification.
- Chemotherapy certification within one year of employment
preferred. The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds,
state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest
clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech
services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care
and the best possible customer service for our patients. The
award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded
heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of
care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or
children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their
illness. And whether youre embracing motherhood, seeking treatment
for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too,
tailored around you.
Keywords: HCA., Independence , RN / Registered Nurse / Missouri / Permanent / Registered Nurse - Med Surg Oncology Job, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!