RN House Supervisor
Company: Centerpoint Medical Center
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you looking for a work environment as a HouseSupervisor
Registered Nurse where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit
yourapplication with CenterpointMedical Center today and find out
what it truly means to be apart of the HCA Healthcare team. We are
committedto providing our employees with the support they need. At
CPMC We offer anarray of medical, dental, and vision packages as
well as several add-on perksto make your benefits package truly
customizable to you and your family needs.Some of our unique
benefits we offer include:
- TuitionReimbursement/Assistance Programs
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP) The Life of an HCA Nurse
We areseeking a House Supervisor Registered Nurse for a PRN
position to ensure that we continue to provide allpatients with
high quality, efficient care.Did you get into our industry for
these reasons? We are an amazing teamthat works hard to support
each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition likeyou who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
- Responsiblefor the day-to-day operation of the hospital.
- Providesclinical leadership and administrative oversight for
- Worksclosely with other leadership roles to ensure a seamless
operation in theproviding of patient care throughout all
- Utilizesthe nursing process in interventions with patient,
family, staff and/orcommunity.
- Functionsas clinician, teacher, patient/family advocate,
consultant, leader andresearcher.
- Underthe general direction of the Director, coordinates patient
care and staffingneeds.
- Responsiblefor bed flow, management of admissions, transfers
and discharge processes byutilizing clinical expertise, critical
thinking, prioritization skills andeffective communication
- Assessesstatus of discharges on each unit and determines bed
placement priority basedon patients clinical status.
- Directspatient flow to provide optimal outcomes and insure
maintenance of patient carestandards.
Qualifications What Qualifications You Will Need
- Graduationfrom a school of nursing required.
- Bachelorsdegree preferred.
- Aminimum of 3 years acute care setting, Medical/Surgical or
critical careexperience required.
- CurrentMissouri RN license or Multistate RN license from a
participating compact staterequired.
- CurrentBLS required. ACLS Certification within30 days of hire
- Commissionedas a Notary Public for the State of Missouri within
6 months of hire. Centerpoint Medical Center features 285
beds,state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the
latest clinical services available to patients.Along with our
high-tech services, we also remain focused on
providingcompassionate care and the best possible customer service
for our patients. The award-winning Independence hospital has the
area'smost-awarded heart program . Andwith the ER Rapid Care, you
receive a level of care completely tailored to theoptimal
experience for adults or children who are less sick and deserve
rapidattention to their illness. And whether you re embracing
motherhood, seekingtreatment for illness or maintaining wellness,
our women's services are, too,tailored around you. HCA
Healthcarehas been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company
by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost forthe delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensatedexpenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourageyou to apply
for our Registered Nurse House Supervisor opening. We
promptlyreview all applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be directly contactedby a member of our team. We are actively
interviewing so apply today! We are an equalopportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminateon the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexualorientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Notice Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, infusion, intensive care
unit, maternal, nurse, nurse clinical, nurse rn, recovery,
Keywords: Centerpoint Medical Center, Independence , RN House Supervisor, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!