RN / PCU / Missouri / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Cardiac
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a ClinicalNurse Coordinator
you want in your current role? We have an excitingopportunity for
you to join CenterpointMedical Center , a facility that is part of
the nation'sleading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare.
At CPMC we want to ensure yourneeds are met. We offer a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and visionplans along with some
unique benefits including:
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP) TheLife of an HCA Nurse
Our teams are a committed, caring group ofcolleagues. Do you want
to work as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator where yourpassion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for thewell-being of others, this could be your
next opportunity. We want yourknowledge and expertise! The Clinical
Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality,
patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the
unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with
other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors,
and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established
policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and
models a commitment to the organizations vision/mission/values to
support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes
that contribute to overall departmental performance.
About this unit:
- 36 Bed Cardiac Telemetry Unit
- Wide variety of monitored patients, Chest Pain, Stroke, COPD,
Post Ops, GI, Accelerated Heart Rhythm, respiratory, Drips and
more! Step down from PCU and Level II Trauma Center.
- Strong leaders to provide career development, career pathing
and elevation to more critical care provided!
- Team is a united front. Provide support, guidance and education
for each other. Great growth opportunities
- Under the general supervision of the unitsdirector or designee
the CNC assumes responsibility for direction andcoordination of all
functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts.
- In collaboration with other members of the managementteam, this
individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the
qualityof patient care services provided in unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all
functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in
necessary education of individual members of the nursing
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care
provided when s/he is on duty
- Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on
Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative
Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the
unit, in collaboration with other members of the management
- Thisposition supports the mission of Centerpoint Medical Center
of optimizingquality of life of all those served by expanding
beyond the traditional focuson medical needs to the needs of the
- Centerpoint Medical Center expects ourcore values to be
reflected in the way every employee interacts with
co-workers,patients and family members, and with others in the
- The intent of these values is to assurethat this facility
creates the environment where individuals choose to work,and that
patient care services are of the highest quality.
Keywords: HCA., Independence , RN / PCU / Missouri / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Cardiac, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!