Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Cardiac Telemetry
Company: Centerpoint Medical Center
Posted on: February 23, 2021
SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a Clinical Nurse
Coordinator you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join Centerpoint Medical Center , a facility
that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services HCA Healthcare.
At CPMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) The Life of an HCA
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high
quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in
the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration
with other members of the management team, the CNC directs,
monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established
policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and
models a commitment to the organization s vision/mission/values to
support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes
that contribute to overall departmental performance.
About this unit:
- 36 Bed Cardiac Telemetry Unit
- Wide variety of monitored patients, Chest Pain, Stroke, COPD,
Post Ops, GI, Accelerated Heart Rhythm, respiratory, Drips and
more! Step down from PCU and Level II Trauma Center.
- Strong leaders to provide career development, career pathing
and elevation to more critical care provided!
- Team is a united front. Provide support, guidance and education
for each other. Great growth opportunities
- Under the general supervision of the unit s director or
designee the CNC assumes responsibility for direction and
coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated
- In collaboration with other members of the management team,
this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the
quality of patient care services provided in unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all
functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in
necessary education of individual members of the nursing
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care
provided when s/he is on duty
- Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on
Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative
Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the
unit, in collaboration with other members of the management
- This position supports the mission of Centerpoint Medical
Center of optimizing quality of life of all those served by
expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the
needs of the whole person.
- Centerpoint Medical Center expects our core values to be
reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers,
patients and family members, and with others in the community.
- The intent of these values is to assure that this facility
creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that
patient care services are of the highest quality.Qualifications
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Activity in professional organizations encouraged.
- Two years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of
unit and leadership/management experience is preferred.
- Current Missouri RN licensure required.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS within 6 months 1 year of hire.
- Continuing demonstration of clinical & leadership competency.
Commitment & understand of staffing matrix/productivity standard.
Committed to the goals of the unit, patient safety & positive
- Demonstrates good organizational skills. Provides safe &
appropriate patient care within the standards of nursing practice.
Displays judgment and superior problem solving skills. Communicates
positively and professionally with all internal and external
- Under supervision of Director, expected to perform most job
duties independently and in accordance with establish departmental
and hospital policies & procedures.
- This position requires knowledge of growth & developmental
needs of patients and families. Personnel in this position must
recognize and respond to the behaviors of patients and families in
each age category. The employee must be able to demonstrate the
special skills required to care for patients and their families
according to standards. (The skills and knowledge needed to provide
such car may be gained through education, training or experience).
The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art
equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services
available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also
remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best
possible customer service for our patients.
The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded
heart program . And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of
care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or
children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their
illness. And whether you re embracing motherhood, seeking treatment
for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too,
tailored around you.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical
Nurse Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in more RN openings with Centerpoint Medical Center?
Contact Recruiter, Johna Koelzer at 816-###-#### or email for more
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: adult nurse practioner, certified nursing,
certified nursing assistant, cna, family, gyn, nursing assistant
cna, nurse specialist, ob, prac
Keywords: Centerpoint Medical Center, Independence , Clinical Nurse Coordinator - Cardiac Telemetry, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!