RN / Registered Nurse / Missouri / Part Time / Registered Nurse - Med Surg Oncology Job
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Description SHIFT: Weekends Only
Are you passionate about delivering superior,patient-centered care?
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring forpatients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start yourcareer
as a Med Surg Oncology RN today with . At CPMC, we want to ensure
your needs are met. We offer avariety of comprehensive medical,
dental, and vision plans along with someunique benefits
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact onour patients lives and you have
the opportunity to make a difference. We arelooking for a dedicated
Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
- 36 Bed Unit focused on Medical SurgicalPatients and Oncology
- Variety of modalities including: medical,pulmonary, GI, COPD,
Asthma, Renal, Surgery patients, Oncology, GIP
- DEU Unit for Capstone and Clinical Students,opportunities for
- Strong Team environment, collaborative andsupportive, with
development for career growth, educator on unit. Responsibilities:
- Under the general direction of the Director,Manager or Nurse
Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and
assumesindividual responsibility and accountability for the
provision of nursingcare.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance withhospital policies
and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts,
ANAStandards of Practice and the generic and unit structure
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current Missouri RN license required.
- BLS certification.
- Chemotherapy certification within one year of employment
- Weekend Option Night Shift! Friday/Sunday or Saturday/Sunday
Option The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art
equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services
available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also
remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best
possible customer service for our patients. The award-winning
Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded heart program.
And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of care completely
tailored to the optimal experience for adults or children who are
less sick and deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether
youre embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or
maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored
Keywords: HCA., Independence , RN / Registered Nurse / Missouri / Part Time / Registered Nurse - Med Surg Oncology Job, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!