CRITICAL: Registered Nurse-Weekend Option $1K Bonus
Company: Compass Health Network
Posted on: November 19, 2021
REPORTS TO: Unit Nurse Manager and Shift Supervisor
The RN provides direct and indirect patient care in the psychiatric
setting. Maintains standards of Professional Nursing Practice.
Participates as an interdisciplinary team member responsible for
overall coordination of care and services delivered to clients.
Works collaboratively with members of the health care team to
provide patient/family education. Demonstrates competency to
provide age appropriate care to preadolescents (3-12), adolescents
(13-17), adults 18 and older including geriatrics. This job is
classified as Category I and may involve tasks with exposure to
blood, body fluids or tissues.
In the absence of nurse volunteers, prn nurses, flex team nurses
secured by reasonable efforts or contracted temporary agency staff
and if qualified reassignments cannot be made, the hospital may
require mandated overtime to fulfill obligations based on the
Missouri Nurse Practice Act to perform patient care which is
1) Requires leadership and team skills.
2) Requires effective verbal, written and nonverbal communication
3) Possesses cognitive, organizational and emotional abilities and
maturity to deal effectively with multiple stressors, deadlines and
4) Provides direct patient care to assigned age groups.
5) Requires working with aggressive patients; participates in
physical intervention techniques.
6) Requires physical strength, agility, and endurance for heavy
lifting, moving patients and equipment. Requires bending, lifting,
and transporting patients.
7) Acts as a Preceptor and educator to new employees.
8) Participates in mandatory overtime.
9) Participates in the hospitals Continuous Quality Improvement
10) Attends 52 hours of continuing education per year.
11) Serves as a member of assigned committees.
12) Demonstrates skills required for a registered nurse within
scope of practice
13) other duties as assigned
Possess a valid Missouri RN license, Maintains education credits
for applicable certification requirements and Prefer one year of
psychiatric experience. Has a commitment to service and personal
excellence. Is team oriented and values diversity.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
and an E-Verify participant.
Keywords: Compass Health Network, Independence , CRITICAL: Registered Nurse-Weekend Option $1K Bonus, Healthcare , Leeton, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!