Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Independence Nursing & Rehab
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Life at Redwood of Independence:We at Independence are leaders
within the long-term care industry. Our team consists of
experienced, energetic, passionate, and compassionate RNs, LPNs,
and CNAs.Currently seeking skilled and driven Registered Nurses to
welcome our ever-growing team!Our mission -is to foster a positive
team environment, promoting collaboration, and continue to grow our
reputation for being the preferred source for skilled nursing/long
term care within the communities we serve.Day in the Life of a
- Providing patient care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations.
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare teams.What we have to offer
- Competitive Base Pay
- Full Benefits
- Bonus Incentives
- 12 hour shifts and Weekend rotation!
- On-going training and support
- And much more!Requirements:
- Valid state license(s)
- Must be a self-starter able to work independently and
- Reliable transportation
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination
- Currently considering all availability (Full-Time, Part-Time)We
provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Independence Nursing & Rehab, Independence , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!