Pulmonary Critical Care
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Description Specialization:Critical Care PulmonaryCritical
CareJob Summary:Jackson County Pulmonary Medical Group is seeking
an employed pulmonologist to join their existing pulmonary and
critical care practice in a suburb of Kansas City, MO.
- Board certified or board eligible in pulmonary critical
- Call of 1 in 3 or better
- The opportunity features a mature, established practice that
boasts a strong reputation having served the community for 20+
- Interested in a mix of outpatient and inpatient pulmonary and
critical care medicine
- The incoming candidate will participate in a weekly rotation
covering the ICU, inpatient, and outpatient clinic settings.
Standard critical care procedures will include bronchoscopy,
central line, and chest tube placement.
- Practice offers sleep medicine and EBUS
- 24X7 critical care onsite coverage and nurse practitioner
support provided including weekends
- Eligible for state licensure in Missouri
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental,
vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability
coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+
physicians on the medical staff, a strong complement of
subspecialists, and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in
eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare
technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients
and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful,
comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center
in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and
variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including
total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint
Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women's services;
among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5
million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants
including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among
many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest
flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available,
you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food
enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award-winning chefs and
about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list
of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Keywords: HCA, Independence , Pulmonary Critical Care, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!