RN/LPN Weekend Supervisor
Company: Redwood of Carmel Hills
Posted on: May 14, 2022
$8,000 Sign on Bonus after only 90 days of employment! -
Attendance bonus of $500 every 30 days! NEW! - Top Competitive
hourly Rates! - - -Apply for more details! NEW! - Top Competitive
hourly Rates! - Apply for more details!Retention Bonus of $8,000
per year for RN and $4,000 LPN.Please read below responsibilities
and qualifications. If you like what you see please respond to this
ad, or come in to our facility, Carmel Hills, located at 810 E.
Walnut St., Independence and complete an application and be
interviewed on the spot. -As a Nurse you are responsible for staff
assignment and provide overall supervision of resident care in
accordance with established policies and procedures and as may be
directed by the Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor, Director of
Nurses or Administrator, to assure that the highest degree of
quality resident care can be maintained at all times.QUALIFICATIONS
FOR THIS REGISTERED NURSE ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or an approved
RN/LPN program with a current nursing licensure in the state in
- Possess leadership ability and the willingness to work with and
supervise professional and nonprofessional personnel.
- Ability to Read, write and speak the English language.GENERAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS NURSE ARE AS FOLLOWS:CLINICAL
- Complete all required record keeping forms/charts upon the
resident's admission, discharge, transfer, etc. File in the
resident's chart and/or forward to the appropriate department.
- Prepare/administer medications as ordered by the
- Admit, transfer and discharge resident. Assist in arranging
transportation and packing as necessary.
- Administer professional services such as: catheterization, tube
feeding, suction, applying and changing dressings/bandages, packs,
colostomy and drainage bags, taking blood, sputum, and urine
specimens, care of the dead/dying, etc., as established by the
facility's policies and procedures.SUPERVISION:
- Work with the facility's consultants as necessary and implement
recommended changes as directed by the RN Supervisor of the
Director of Nurses.
- Investigate complaints and grievances and make necessary
oral/written reports to the RN Supervisor or Director of
- Give/receive nursing reports upon reporting in and ending shift
- Check all residents daily to assure that prescribed treatment
is being properly administered by nursing personnel/assistants and
to evaluate their physical and emotional status.
- Keep the RN Supervisor informed about the status of residents,
staff and related matters.BENEFITS:
- $27.50-$32.50 per hour depending on experience and
- Health, Vision, Dental and Paid Time Off
- Shift Differential
- Tuition Reimbursement for Nursing Staff
- Regular Employee Appreciation EventsWe provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Keywords: Redwood of Carmel Hills, Independence , RN/LPN Weekend Supervisor, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!