Posted on: May 15, 2022
Description Specialization:Family Medicine wo OBJob
Summary:Centerpoint Medical Center is seeking an outpatient only
primary care physician to join an employed practice.
- Ideal candidate is someone seeking a long-term outpatient-only
- Practice is recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home
- Group consists of two primary care physicians and two advanced
- Call is limited to phone call only and shared within group
- Board certified or board eligible family medicine
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental,
vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability
coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+
physicians on medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists,
and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in
eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare
technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients
and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful,
comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center
in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and
variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including
total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint
Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women's services;
among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5
million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants
including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among
many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest
flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available,
you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food
enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and
about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list
of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Keywords: HCA, Independence , Family Medicine, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!