Registered Nurse RN GI Lab
Company: Centerpoint Medical Center
Posted on: June 23, 2022
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
* $20,000 Sign-on Bonus *Are you passionate about delivering
superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are
committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We
care like family! Jump-start your career as a GI/Endo RN today with
Centerpoint Medical Center.At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs
are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and
vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Tuition Assistance/Reimbursement Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts.
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you
have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.The
Life of an HCA NurseAbout this unit:
- 4 Procedural Rooms, 8 Beds for Admitting and recovery.
- Patient Variety includes Inpatient volume, complex procedures
- Average 30 cases a day.
- Collaborative team-based environment, cross trained for all
areas of GI.Responsibilities:
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care
under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse formulates the nursing patient plan of
care, provides therapeutic and therapeutic administrative services
necessary for the care of the patient and in support of the mission
- The Registered Nurse in department 733 provides care for
adolescent patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients
between 18 to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current Missouri RN license required.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS within 1 year of hire date.
- 1 Year of Medical/Surgical clinical experience. Prior
experience in a similar size facility with similar services
provided is preferred.
- Call Required - Avg. 5 to 6 a month (1 weekend call every 5
weekends on average)The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds,
state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest
clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech
services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care
and the best possible customer service for our patients.The
award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded
heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of
care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or
children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their
illness. And whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking treatment
for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too,
tailored around you.HCA Healthcare has been continually named a
World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses.If you are looking for an opportunity that provides
satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our
GI/Endo RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status.NoticeOur Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the
next possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.For questions about your job application or
this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option
Keywords: Centerpoint Medical Center, Independence , Registered Nurse RN GI Lab, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!