Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity in Independence, Missouri
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Description Specialization:Internal MedicineFamily Medicine
without OBEmergency MedicineJob Summary:Centerpoint Medical Center
is assisting in the search for an emergency medicine physician for
their Level II Trauma Center in Independence, MO.
- Board certified/board eligible in emergency medicine (ABEM or
AOBEM) will also consider FP/IM board certified physicians with
five years of experience and a valid ATLS certificate
- 50-hour physician coverage daily; 10-hour shifts
- 65,000 annual patient visits in a 42-bed, Level II Trauma
- Rapid Care Unit open 24/7
- Ability to obtain Missouri licensure
- Competitive W2 compensation
- Robust benefits include medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Business expense reimbursement account
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring, and
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management
and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+
physicians on the medical staff, a strong complement of
subspecialists, and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in
eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare
technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients
and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful,
comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center
in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and
variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including
total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint
Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women's services;
among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5
million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants
including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among
many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest
flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available,
you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food
enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and
about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list
of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Keywords: HCA, Independence , Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity in Independence, Missouri, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!