Posted on: September 20, 2022
Description Specialization:Neurological SurgeryJob
Summary:Centerpoint Medical Center is seeking a board certified or
board eligible neurosurgeon to join a premiere practice based in
the Kansas City Metro.
- Interests in spine and/or skull base can be accommodated within
the context of a general neurosurgery practice
- Call is 1:5 weekend call with advanced practice provider
- Group features great quality of work and collegial practice
environment; Neurosurgeons willing to mentor new grads
- Immediate ramp available with a 75/25 spine and cranial mix and
opportunity to grow either niche based on your clinical
- Must be eligible for medical licensure in the state of Kansas
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental,
vision, life, and disability
- CME time and dues allowances
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+
physicians on the medical staff, a strong complement of
subspecialists, and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in
eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare
technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients
and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful,
comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center
in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and
variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including
total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint
Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women's services;
among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5
million people as well as home to corporate headquarter giants
including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block, among
many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest
flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available,
you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food
enthusiast—KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and
about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list
of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now. Overland Park, a
suburb of Kansas City located in Johnson County, ranked #1 for
'best places to raise a family.'
Keywords: HCA, Independence , Neurosurgery job, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!