Travel Cath Lab Technologist
Company: Siemens Healthineers
Posted on: September 23, 2022
The OpportunityDescriptionWe're looking for a Travel Cath Lab
Technologist, working in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry
in Virginia, United States.
- Assist with clinical, technical, and administrative functions
on a daily basis.
- Verify patient identification, history, diagnosis, and
procedure for both diagnostic and interventional cases.
- Assist with pre and post procedural patient care.
- Assist with procedural preparation, supplies, and maintain the
sterile field according to the standards of care.
- Assist in sterile procedures per physician preference, policy
- Operate Interventional Angiography Systems in dedicated
- Set up and operate additional procedural products or
- Perform quality control and operation of the Angiography System
in a safe and competent manner supporting the ALARA principles and
alerting the physician of intra-procedural dose thresholds and
equipment trouble shooting.
- Ensure all team members understand and comply with the
principles of radiation safety to include time, distance, proper
care and use of lead aprons and dosimetry badges.
- Actively participate in room turnover, patient transfer,
terminal cleaning, stocking and quality improvement
- Perform additional duties as required.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Interventional or Invasive Imaging background with a minimum of
1-year full-time work in an invasive cardiac clinical setting
- Clinical competency within Invasive Cardiovascular,
Electrophysiology, &/or Cardiovascular Hybrid
- Proficient operating Angiography Equipment, preferred
experience with Siemens ARTIS C-arms
- Good understanding of Advanced Imaging including acquisition,
dose reduction and post processingRequired License/Certification:
- Valid Certification American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT). Cardiac Interventional (CI) or Vascular
Interventional (VI) preferred
- Valid Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or
Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES) in lieu of
- Valid State license (or Eligible to apply. Not required for
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required. Advanced
Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification preferredPreferred
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with patient, client and team members in an
autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and
Keywords: Siemens Healthineers, Independence , Travel Cath Lab Technologist, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!