Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Cardiac Care
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Description Are you passionate about delivering superior,
patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to
caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like
family! Jump-start your career as a Cardiac Tele LPN today with
Centerpoint Medical Center.At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs
are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and
vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)The Life of an HCA
NurseCardiac Telemetry nurses assess acute changes in patients.
They monitor and analyze the heart rhythm of patients, interpret
ECGs, note arrhythmias, and intervene in emergency situations. They
have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge,
and are able to stay calm under pressure.About this unit:
- 36 Bed Cardiac Specialty Unit
- Wide variety of monitored patients, Chest Pain, Stroke, COPD,
Post Ops, GI, Accelerated Heart Rhythm, respiratory, Drips and
more! Step down from PCU and Level II Trauma Center.
- Strong leaders to provide career development, career pathing
and elevation to more critical care provided!
- Team is a united front. Provide support, guidance and education
for each other. Great growth opportunitiesQuestions?
- Call/Text Me - Diana Carpenter at 440.725.7527
- Email - email@example.comResponsibilities:
- Collects data and performs focused nursing assessments of the
health status of patients.
- Provides direct, evidence-based nursing care of assigned
patients as directed by the physician or RN. Assists with
procedures, monitoring, or other functions as directed.
- Performs lab and procedural tests within the LVN/LPN scope of
practice, after demonstraining compentency.
- Inserts and maintains, IVs, after meeting training requirements
and demonstrating compentecy.
- Adminsters prescribed medications to patients in accordance
with hospital policies and practice guidelines. Monitors patient
for therapeutic response. Notifies provider and intervenes as
appropriate in the event of an unintended response to
- Identifies potential nursing problems/changes in patient
status, informing appropriate team members.
- Escalates situations requiring care beyond the scope or
practice of an LVN/LPN.
- Reinforces education for patient and family based on the
individual needs of the customer.
- Documents the administration of care in the patient medical
record in a timely and thorough manner.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adherence to the
principles of patient privacy and security of protected health
- Provides for the smooth processing of patients into and out of
- Provides accurate and pertinent patient information reports to
the RN or CNC and to the oncoming shift to ensure continuity of
- Serves as a resource to department staff, students, volunteers
and other departments, and contributes to the teamwork essential to
ensuring quality patient care.
- Provides and ensures patient safety at all times.
- Facilitates the management of the day's scheduled cases.
- Graduate of Vocational Nursing School Required
- Currently licensed as a vocational nurse or practical nurse in
the state(s) of practice, in accordance with law and regulation
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) preferredCenterpoint
hospital features 285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and
technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to
patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused
on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer
service for our patients.The award-winning Independence hospital
has the area's most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid
Care, you receive a level of care completely tailored to the
optimal experience for adults or children who are less sick and
deserve rapid attention to their illness. And whether you're
embracing motherhood, seeking treatment for illness or maintaining
wellness, our women's services are, too, tailored around you.HCA
Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.We are a
family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications immediately for our Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse
opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for
interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of
caring! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Independence , Licensed Practical Nurse LPN Cardiac Care, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!