Company: The Rehabilitation Center of Independence
Posted on: January 21, 2023
The Rehabilitation Center of Independence - The Rehabilitation
Center of Independence is under new management!
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: (Pick your shift) - 12 hours.
*Benefits Available for Full-Time employees*
We believe that nursing is a work of the heart. To provide the best
resident care, we promote a culture that is both employee and
patient based. We build on trust, compassion and strong
communication. We reward our employees with -competitive wages,
raises and bonuses. -Come for the job but stay for the challenge! -
Don't be a stranger come apply today! We accept walk-in interviews
-1800 S Swope Dr, Independence, MO 64057, USA or call us at -(816)
257-2566 USA -for on-the-spot interviews!
- Currently enrolled in a school for nursing assistants or have a
license as a certified nursing assistant.
- A minimum of 6 months experience as a certified nursing
assistant or clinical experience while enrolled in a nursing
assistant certification class.
- Perform all duties as assigned and in accordance with
facility's established policies and procedures, nursing care
procedures and safety rules and regulations.
- Make resident rounds at the beginning of each shift and every
two hours thereafter to administer quality nursing care.
- Verify the identification of a resident before administering
nursing care or serving food, to assure that appropriate care is
being provided to the correct resident.
- Report missing ID bands to admission coordinator
- Make beds, clean bedside and overbed tables.
- Assure that water pitchers are cleaned, filled with fresh
drinking water and within the resident's reach.
- Other related duties as may become necessary or as directed by
the Charge Nurse, RN Supervisor, Director of Nurses, or
Keywords: The Rehabilitation Center of Independence, Independence , CNA, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!