Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Description Do you have the career opportunities you want in
your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join
Centerpoint Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's
leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare. At CPMC, we
want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of
comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some
unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Paid Personal Leave
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) Our teams are a
committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work where
your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued?
If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this
could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and
expertise! About this unit:
- The culture throughout the entire hospital is team and patient
- Everyone on the team are motivated and leadership is committed
to mentoring through career mapping for educational and personal
- Patient safety and satisfaction are our number one priority.
- The outpatient physical therapist functions as a member of the
- The purpose is to provide medically prescribed physical therapy
programs in the hospital in accordance with national standards and
administrative policies of the hospital.
- The goal is to restore function and prevent disability
following disease, injury, surgery or loss of a body part in order
to allow the patient to perform to his/her maximum ability.
- The Physical Therapist provides care for birth to pediatric,
pediatric/child patients between 1 to 11 years of age; adolescent
patients between 12 to 17 years of age; adult patients between 18
to 64 years; and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- The outpatient rehab services department provides outreach
services and education for the community of which the physical
therapist is an active participant in.
What Qualifications You Will Need:
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree in Physical
- Missouri P.T. License, BLS.
- Preference will be given to those that have additional
certification or plan to achieve in one of the following areas:
- APTA Board Certified Specialty (GCS, OCS, NCS, SCS)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
- Athletic Training Certification
- Certified Spinal Manipulative Therapist or other certification
as approved by Manager/Director The Centerpoint hospital features
285 beds, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of
the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our
high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing
compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our
patients.The award-winning Independence hospital has the area's
most-awarded heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive
a level of care completely tailored to the optimal experience for
adults or children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to
their illness. And whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking
treatment for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services
are, too, tailored around you. HCA Healthcare has been continually
named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In
2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses.If you are looking for an opportunity that
provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Independence , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!