Private Duty LPN or RN
Company: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice
Posted on: January 24, 2023
At Phoenix Home Care, we are looking for nurses that are wanting to
make a difference in the lives of the children and young adults
within their community.Our clients have a variety of specialized
health care needsand are in need of a compassionatenurseto provide
one-on-one care while going to school with them. In this role you
can expect to build long lasting relationships and truly make a
change one client at a time.
Kansas City, MO and Surrounding Areas
Testimony from one of our nurses: "I can really focus on what their
needs are and meet them with love and emotion as opposed to trying
to care for a large group of patients and just "get the job done".
I would tell others that if they want to work for a great company
who really cares about the patients, they provide care for and
their employees, then Phoenix is the place to be. I've loved every
minute of my job since working for Phoenix. It makes going to work,
not just a job."
Imagine making a difference by helping develop a sense of
empowerment for children & young adults by going to school with
them so they can continue their education.
- We give you the liberty of a flexible schedule: Full Time,
-Part -Time, or PRN
- Weekly pay
- Refer A Friend Bonus
- Annual Stay Bonus for both full-time and part-time
- Tuition assistance available
- Paid Training on the job or in office
- Health Benefits including Dental, Medical, Vision and 401K
- Multiple Major Medical Plans to choose from and Spousal
- Internal awards and recognition program
- Benefits for Part-time Employees including Medical, Dental,
Vision, Short Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Hiring immediately
- Take Advantage of our competitive wages
- Assists in development, review and revision of the plan of
- Provides nursing care in accordance with physician's plan of
treatment, individual plan of care, as authorized by client's payer
- Observes, records andreport's reaction to treatment and any
changes in client's condition to appropriate personnel and/or
- Monitor and record patient's condition and document provided
care services via electronic charting
- Provides ongoing instruction and supervision of client, family
or other care team personnel in the plan of treatment.
- Participates in education programs, quality assessment
activities, nurse's meetings and other staff meetings as
- Active Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Positive, Professional attitude
We're taking the journey with you, creating a New Beginning!
Choose Phoenix, Apply today!
Our mission is to offer New Beginnings and meaningful opportunities
to our caregivers and clinicians while providing home care services
to our clients built on innovation, skill, and Christ-like values
of compassion, honesty, and patience.
Keywords: Phoenix Home Care and Hospice, Independence , Private Duty LPN or RN, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!