Anesthesiology Opportunity in Independence, Missouri
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job Summary:Centerpoint Medical Center is assisting with the search
for anesthesiologists to join a well-established private practice
in the Kansas City metro.
- General anesthesiologists. Fellowship trained would be
welcomed, but not required
- Supervision practice structure
- Call will be shared 1:4
- Board certified or board eligible in anesthesiology
- Eligible for Missouri licensure
- Competitive financial package commensurate with training and
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, life,
disability, and malpractice insurance
- CME time and dues allowances as well as generous vacation
- Pathway to ownership after three years
About Centerpoint Medical Center:
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+
physicians on medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists,
and 1,300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in
eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare
technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients
and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful,
comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center
in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and
variety of cardiovascular services; orthopedic services including
total joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint
Commission Primary Stroke Center Certification; women's services;
among many others.
The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more than 2.5
million people as well as home to corporate headquarters giants
including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark and H&R Block, among
many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the fewest
flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights available,
you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the food
enthusiast-KC features four James Beard Award winning chefs and
about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes' list
of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Independence , Anesthesiology Opportunity in Independence, Missouri, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!