Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) Mammography Technologist you want with your current employer?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Centerpoint Medical
Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare.Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm,.
No weekends or Holidays!BenefitsCenterpoint Medical Center, offers
a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a(an) Mammography Technologist where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job
Summary and QualificationsThe Mammography Technician performs
mammographic procedures by applying proper ionizing radiation
coupled with accurate positioning, compression, and processing
techniques to obtain high-quality diagnostic images for
interpretation by Radiologist. We are an amazing team, that works
hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition
like you, who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. What
you will do in this role:
- You will prepare and position patients and select anatomic and
technical parameters accurately.
- You will explain procedure and educate patients about the role
of regular mammography in preventive breast health.
- You will develop and evaluate the film for technical quality
such as density contrast, definition, and distortion.
- You will assist the Radiologist with procedures as needed.
- You will turn over and prepare room using aseptic technique
between patients and clean / sterilize equipment.
- You will follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
What qualifications you will need:
- Prefer graduate of an AMA accredited program with a certificate
or degree in Radiographic Technology and registered in
- Must be registered with ARRT (R)(M).
- BCLS Required upon hire.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in Mammography. This role
requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local,
state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or
religious exemption is approved).Centerpoint Medical Center is a
285+ bed hospital featuring state-of-the-art equipment and
technology. Our hospital offers some of the latest clinical
services available to patients. We remain focused on providing
compassionate care and top-notch customer service for our patients.
We offer many features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in
patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, and wireless internet
access. We are a Level II Trauma Center with 24/7 emergency
services and an accredited Chest Pain Center. Our Orthopedic
Services include Total Joints and Sports Medicine. We are an
accredited Cancer Program and Breast Center. We provide Women's
Services, a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and a Stroke
Center. Our Outpatient Services include a Surgery Center, Advanced
Wound Care Center, Pain Center, Sleep Disorder Center, Imaging, and
Rehab. We are part of HCA Midwest Health, a network of hospitals in
Kansas City and surrounding areas.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If you are looking for an opportunity
that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our Mammography Technologist opening. We promptly review
all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Independence , Mammography Technologist, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!