Registered Nurse Observation Unit PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description Are you passionate about delivering superior,
patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to
caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like
family! Jump-start your career as a CV Prep & Recover RN today with
Centerpoint Medical Center.At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs
are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and
vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you
have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a
dedicated Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.The
Life of an HCA Nurse Questions?
- Call/Text Me - Diana Carpenter at 440.725.7527
- Email - email@example.comAbout this unit:
- Fast Paced, CV Observation 10 Bed Pre/Post Recovery
- 8 to 14 Patients a Day in busy area; running 3 to 4 Nurse to
- Very hands on with patient until they go back for procedure -
Patient call/Patient education, prep and same patient on post
- Strong cohesive unit with experience. Dedicated to training and
development for future career paths.Responsibilities:
- Provides direct patient care to the adult patient
- Prepares patient for and recovers patient after cardiovascular
and radiology diagnostic and interventional procedures performed in
the CV Lab, administers medications and performs procedural
documentation for all patients while in the CV Prep and Recovery
unit, administers conscious sedation to patients undergoing
transesophageal echo procedures and monitors patients undergoing
cardiac stress tests, tilt table tests and cardioversions.
- Addresses the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of
care related to the procedure preparation and recovery
- Communicates with the physician and patient family as needed
about patient condition.
- Assists with the maintenance of equipment and inventory.
- Participates in departmental performance improvement and
continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
- Graduate from a school of nursing
- Must hold a current RN license from the Missouri Board of
- BLS certification required upon hire and ACLS required within
on year of hire date.
- CCRN credential preferred upon hire, strongly encouraged within
24 months of hire.
- One to two (1-2) years of previous catheterization lab, EP lab,
CV Prep & Recovery unit or ICU / ER experience
- M - F, No weekends, no holidays, no call with this role
- 12 Hour ShiftsThe Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds,
state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest
clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech
services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care
and the best possible customer service for our patients.The
award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded
heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of
care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or
children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their
illness. And whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking treatment
for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too,
tailored around you.HCA Healthcare has been continually named a
World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses.Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are
actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will
be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit
your application and help us raise the bar in patient care! We are
an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Independence , Registered Nurse Observation Unit PRN, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!