RN / Missouri / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator - PCU Job
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities as a ClinicalNurse Coordinator
you want in your current role? We have an excitingopportunity for
you to join , a facility that is part of the nation'sleading
provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare. At CPMC we want to
ensure yourneeds are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive
medical, dental, and visionplans along with some unique benefits
- PaidPersonal Leave
- 401k(100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- IdentityTheft Protection discounts
- Auto,Home, and Life Insurance options
- EmployeeStock Purchase Program (ESPP) Our teams are a
committed, caring group ofcolleagues. Do you want to work as a
Clinical Nurse Coordinator where yourpassion for creating positive
patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for
thewell-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We
want yourknowledge and expertise! The Clinical Nurse Coordinator
(CNC) ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and
coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the
designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the
management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing
care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as
a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the
organizations vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled
patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall
About this unit:
- 36 Bed Unit, with 4:1 Nurse/Patient Ratio for Nights, with
average stay of 2 to 7 days
- Working in a fast-paced, passionate, team-oriented environment,
surrounded by critical thinkers.
- Variety of patients including Trauma, Stroke, Post Cath Lab
Stint or Stemi, Drips, and more. Responsibilities:
- Under the general supervision of the unitsdirector or designee
the CNC assumes responsibility for direction andcoordination of all
functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts.
- In collaboration with other members of the managementteam, this
individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the
qualityof patient care services provided in unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all
functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in
necessary education of individual members of the nursing
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care
provided when s/he is on duty
- Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on
Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative
Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the
unit, in collaboration with other members of the management
- Thisposition supports the mission of Centerpoint Medical Center
of optimizingquality of life of all those served by expanding
beyond the traditional focuson medical needs to the needs of the
- Centerpoint Medical Center expects ourcore values to be
reflected in the way every employee interacts with
co-workers,patients and family members, and with others in the
- The intent of these values is to assurethat this facility
creates the environment where individuals choose to work,and that
patient care services are of the highest quality.
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Activity in professional organizations encouraged.
- Two years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of
unit and leadership/management experience is preferred.
- Current Missouri RN licensure required.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS within 6 months 1 year of hire.
- Continuing demonstration of clinical & leadership competency.
Commitment & understand of staffing matrix/productivity standard.
Committed to the goals of the unit, patient safety & positive
- Demonstrates good organizational skills. Provides safe &
appropriate patient care within the standards of nursing practice.
Displays judgment and superior problem solving skills. Communicates
positively and professionally with all internal and external
- Under supervision of Director, expected to perform most job
duties independently and in accordance with establish departmental
and hospital policies & procedures.
- This position ...
Keywords: HCA., Independence , RN / Missouri / Permanent / Clinical Nurse Coordinator - PCU Job, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!