Clinical Nurse Coordinator Charge Nurse RN ICU
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Description Do you have the career opportunities as a Clinical
Nurse Coordinator you want in your current role? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join Centerpoint Medical Center, a
facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services HCA Healthcare. At CPMC we want to ensure your
needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental,
and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) The Life of an HCA Nurse
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want
to work as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator where your passion for
creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are
dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be
your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise! The
Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) ensures and delivers high quality,
patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the
unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with
other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors,
and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established
policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and
models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to
support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes
that contribute to overall departmental performance.
About this unit:
- 28 Bed Unit; Level II Trauma Center, Stroke and STEMI Gold
- Type of Patients include: Stroke, STEMI, COPD, DKA, Open Heart,
Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Recognized yearly for Tissue and Organ Donation Conversion
- Amazing teamwork in a collaborative and cohesive environment,
with development and career growth paths! Responsibilities:
- Under the general supervision of the unit's director or
designee the CNC assumes responsibility for direction and
coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated
- In collaboration with other members of the management team,
this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the
quality of patient care services provided in unit.
- Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all
functions during the designated shift.
- Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in
necessary education of individual members of the nursing
- Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care
provided when s/he is on duty
- Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on
Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative
Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the
unit, in collaboration with other members of the management
- This position supports the mission of Centerpoint Medical
Center of optimizing quality of life of all those served by
expanding beyond the traditional focus on medical needs to the
needs of the whole person.
- Centerpoint Medical Center expects our core values to be
reflected in the way every employee interacts with co-workers,
patients and family members, and with others in the community.
- The intent of these values is to assure that this facility
creates the environment where individuals choose to work, and that
patient care services are of the highest quality.
- Graduate of a school of nursing. BSN preferred. Activity in
professional organizations encouraged.
- Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the
state(s) of practice and/or has an active compact license, in
accordance with law and regulation.
- BLS Certification required
- ACLS required within 90 days of hire date
- Trauma Nursing Pediatric Course(ENPC) required within 1 year of
- Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course(ENPC) required within 1 year
of hire dates
- Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of
his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is
- Continuing demonstration of clinical and leadership competency.
Commitment and understanding of staffing matrix/productivity
- Committed to the goals of the unit, patient safety initiatives
and positive patient experience.
- Demonstrates good organizational skills.
- Provides safe and appropriate patient care within the standards
of nursing practice.
- Displays judgment and superior problem solving skills.
- Communicates positively and professionally with all internal
and external customers. The Centerpoint hospital features 285 beds,
state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest
clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech
services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care
and the best possible customer service for our patients. The
award-winning Independence hospital has the area's most-awarded
heart program. And with the ER Rapid Care, you receive a level of
care completely tailored to the optimal experience for adults or
children who are less sick and deserve rapid attention to their
illness. And whether you're embracing motherhood, seeking treatment
for illness or maintaining wellness, our women's services are, too,
tailored around you. HCA Healthcare has been continually named a
World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA
Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery
of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. If you are looking for an opportunity that provides
satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our
Clinical Nurse Coordinator RN opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for
interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today! We are an
equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Independence , Clinical Nurse Coordinator Charge Nurse RN ICU, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!