Mammography Technologist PRN
Company: HCA Healthcare
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Mammography Technologist PRN? At
Centerpoint Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has
committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible
team members over the course of three years.BenefitsCenterpoint
Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Mammography Technologist PRN like
you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and QualificationsThe
Mammography Technician performs mammographic procedures by applying
proper ionizing radiation coupled with accurate positioning,
compression, and processing techniques to obtain high-quality
diagnostic images for interpretation by Radiologist. We are an
amazing team, that works hard to support each other and are seeking
a phenomenal addition like you, who feels patient care is as
meaningful as we do. What you will do in this role:
- You will prepare and position patients and select anatomic and
technical parameters accurately.
- You will explain procedure and educate patients about the role
of regular mammography in preventive breast health.
- You will develop and evaluate the film for technical quality
such as density contrast, definition, and distortion.
- You will assist the Radiologist with procedures as needed.
- You will turn over and prepare room using aseptic technique
between patients and clean / sterilize equipment.
- You will follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
What qualifications you will need:
- Prefer graduate of an AMA accredited program with a certificate
or degree in Radiographic Technology and registered in
- Must be registered with ARRT (R)(M).
- BCLS Required upon hire.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in Mammography. This role
requites that you be fully vaccinated for COVID 19.Centerpoint
Medical Center is a 285+ bed hospital featuring state-of-the-art
equipment and technology. Our hospital offers some of the latest
clinical services available to patients. We remain focused on
providing compassionate care and top-notch customer service for our
patients. We offer many features for visitors, including sleeper
chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, and wireless
internet access. We are a Level II Trauma Center with 24/7
emergency services and an accredited Chest Pain Center. Our
Orthopedic Services include Total Joints and Sports Medicine. We
are an accredited Cancer Program and Breast Center. We provide
Women's Services, a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, and a
Stroke Center. Our Outpatient Services include a Surgery Center,
Advanced Wound Care Center, Pain Center, Sleep Disorder Center,
Imaging, and Rehab. We are part of HCA Midwest Health, a network of
hospitals in Kansas City and surrounding areas.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Mammography Technologist PRN opening.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your
resume today to join our community of caring!We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Independence , Mammography Technologist PRN, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!