Medical National Pool Pilot
Company: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc.
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Sign on Bonus up to $50000. Opportunityfor a full time National
Pool Pilot to join our team in Chillicothe, MO. Support HAA 24 hour
operations (day/nightrotation). Reports to Supervisor of
Scheduling, or Pilot Pool AMBS.
- Term-limited assignment: VFR- typically 24 months,IFR typically
36-months from date of entry into pool.
- At the end of assignment, if specific position stillneeded the
position will re-post and candidate may reapply.
- Aircraft qualification(s) based on company need, inaddition to
- Successful applicant will be required to transitionto assigned
aircraft if not already qualified.
- Successful applicant may be required to transition toSPIFR if
not already qualified.
- Lodging and Travel provided in accordance with policy
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Perform other duties as assigned. This can include maintenance
flight support,aircraft relocation, base and audit support,
- Must live in a geographic area we operate, or bewithin 2 hours
drive from major airport hub.
- Schedule: 7 and 7, 14 and 14, or variant of 1/1
- Travel days will be the day before or day afterscheduled hitch,
unless workload allows for travel during assigned duty period
- Regular pilot salary; no geo-modifier is applied(Existing Pool
or Float pilots grandfathered) Requirements:
- Current and Qualified on the VE7A Certificate
- Commercial and Instrument helicopter ratings
- First Class Medical- renewed annually
- CAMTS Requirements, 2,000 Total Hours; 1,500 HoursHelicopter;
1,000 Hours PIC Helicopters; 500 Hours Turbine Helicopters
- 12 Months EMS / HAA experience
- 100 Total hours in Unaided Night Operations or 50Hours Unaided
and 100 Hours Night Vision Goggles (NVG)
- 100 hours Instrument (Actual and Hood)
- 215 lbs. body weight limit
- Requires extensive travel schedule to our field basesand other
- Strong communication, internal and external customerservice
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical examincluding
functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment,
lift100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients
and equipment.),drug screening and background screen
Keywords: Northeast Healthcare Recruitment, Inc., Independence , Medical National Pool Pilot, Healthcare , Chillicothe, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...