Medical Oncology job in Kansas City MO
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Description Specialization:Hematology and Medical OncologyJob
Summary:HCA Midwest Health & Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute are
seeking a full-time hematology-oncology physician to join Sarah
Cannon Cancer Institute. Qualified Candidates:
- Board-certified or board-eligible hematologist oncologist
- Eligible for state licensure in Missouri
- This practice affords you the opportunity to function in a
generalist model with the ability to cultivate a niche within your
clinical practice based on your practice preferences and clinical
- Access to clinical trials phase 2A, 2B, and 3 clinical trials
with NCI cooperative group trials and pharma trials
- Excellent mix of academic and community oncology medicine
- A full complement of surgical oncologists focused in breast,
thoracic, colorectal, and general surgery.
- We take a holistic approach to cancer care with supportive
services like genetic counseling, wellness, rehab, social work, and
financial counseling. Incentive/Benefits Package:
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with an incentive-based package
- Sign on bonus and generous student loan repayment
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental,
vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability
coverage, and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan About Sarah Cannon Cancer
Institute & Centerpoint Medical Center:
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health is a
network of hospitals and physicians that bring together the latest
in cancer treatment, technology, and comprehensive services close
to home, providing patients throughout our region with a new level
of care and support as they face cancer.
- Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at HCA Midwest Health is
comprised of 22 physicians and 20 NPs; 15+ nurse navigator team
with two gynecological oncology dedicated nurse navigators; and 6
onsite genetics counselors.
- Centerpoint Medical Center features 285+ private rooms, 440+
physicians on medical staff, a strong complement of subspecialists,
and 1300+ staff.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is unlike any other hospital in
eastern Jackson County. Our campus includes the latest healthcare
technology and offers innovative programs and services for patients
and their families.
- The medical center offers high-tech care in a beautiful,
comfortable setting designed to exceed the expectations of those we
- Hospital & ER features include the only Level II Trauma Center
in eastern Jackson County; an accredited chest pain center and
variety of cardiovascular services; NAPBC and Commission on Cancer
Integrated Network accredited; orthopedic services including total
joint and sports medicine; stroke center with Joint Commission
Primary Stroke Center Certification; women's services; among many
others. The Kansas City region is a two-state region home to more
than 2.5 million people as well as home to corporate headquarters
giants including Cerner, AMC, Garmin, Hallmark, and H&R Block,
among many others. KCI Airport features 10 major airlines and the
fewest flight delays, making travel easy. With non-stop flights
available, you can be on either coast in 3 hours or less. For the
food enthusiast KC features four James Beard Award-winning chefs
and about a dozen finalists. Kansas City ranked No. 19 on Forbes'
list of the 20 Happiest Cities to Work in Right Now.
Keywords: HCA, Independence , Medical Oncology job in Kansas City MO, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...