Registered Nurse RN Telemetry
Company: Centerpoint Medical Center
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you want to be appreciated daily? Our
nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for
patients. At Centerpoint Medical Center our nurses set us apart
from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered
Nurse Days Telemetry to join our healthcare
family.BenefitsCenterpoint Medical Center, offers a total rewards
package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of
our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.At
Centerpoint Medical Center, our nurses play a vital part. We know
that every nurse's path and purpose is unique. Do you want to
create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is
your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to
create the career path that fits their life - for life - and
empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our
Registered Nurse Days Telemetry opportunity.Job Summary and
QualificationsTelemetry nurses assess acute changes in patients.
They monitor and analyze the heart rhythm of patients, -interpret
ECGs, note arrhythmias, and intervene in emergency situations. They
have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge,
and are able to stay calm under pressure. About this unit:
- 36 Bed Cardiac Telemetry Unit
- Wide variety of monitored patients, Chest Pain, Stroke, COPD,
Post Ops, GI, Accelerated Heart Rhythm, respiratory, Drips
- Step down from PCU and Level II Trauma Center
- Career pathing and elevation to more critical care
- Team provides support, guidance and education for each
- Great growth opportunitiesResponsibilities:
- The registered nurse coordinates and provides therapeutic and
administrative services necessary for the care of the patient.
- The registered nurse in this department provides care for ages
16 and over, young adult patients 18-39 years, adult patients age
40-64 years, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
- Patients under the age of 16 will be cared for until stable
enough for transfer.
- The registered nurse on the Unit will, in addition to basic
preparation, acquire advanced knowledge in the psychosocial,
spiritual, pathophysiological, and therapeutic components specific
to the care of the patients requiring step-down care and cardiac
- Must hold a current RN -license from the Missouri State Board
of Nursing or Multistate RN license from a participating compact
- BLS certification required -upon hire
- ACLS certification within 1 year of hire date
- This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19
based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a
medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. ---In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7
billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's
family first, and the really great institutions will provide care
with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder Apply today and a member of our Talent
Acquisition team will reach out.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: Centerpoint Medical Center, Independence , Registered Nurse RN Telemetry, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!