Pre Post RN
Company: Centerpoint Medical Center
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Description IntroductionDo you have the career opportunities as
a(an) PACU Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We
invest in what matters most to nurses like you - at home, at work,
and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity
for you to join Centerpoint Medical Center which is a part of the
nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA
Healthcare.BenefitsCenterpoint Medical Center, offers a total
rewards package that supports the health, life, career and
retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on
income.Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the
forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human
life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a
voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils,
vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our
multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at
Centerpoint Medical Center!Job Summary and QualificationsUnder the
general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director, coordinates and
provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and
accountability for the provision of nursing care for geriatric,
adult, adolescent and pediatric patients. Nursing care is provided
in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable
state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice, the generic
and unit structure standards and/or ASPAN Standards of care if
appropriate. -About this unit:
- Team work!! -The culture that
surrounds us in the Pre Post is not only one of great patient care,
but the feeling of true support by those who work beside you.
- Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional
- 13 Bed Unit serving General Surgery, Neuro, Vascular, Heart,
Urology, Ortho, GYN and Trauma patients.
- Average of 5000 Cases in a Year; Nurse to Patient Ratio of 1:1
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director,
coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual
responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies
and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA
Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure
- The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for
adolescent patients age 16 and up, young adult patients age 18-39,
adult patients age 40-64, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
- One year of Medical Surgical and/or Critical Care
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current Missouri RN license required.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS within 1 year of hire date.
- PALS within 6 months of hire date. is a 285+ bed hospital
featuring state-of-the-art equipment and technology. Our hospital
offers some of the latest clinical services available to patients.
We remain focused on providing compa -ssionate care and top-notch
customer service for our patients. We offer many features for
visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable
waiting areas, and wireless internet access. We are a Level II
Trauma Center with 24/7 emergency services and an accredited Chest
Pain Center. Our Orthopedic Services include Total Joints and
Sports Medicine. We are an accredited Cancer Program and Breast
Center. We provide Women's Services, a Level III Neonatal Intensive
Care Unit, and a Stroke Center. Our Outpatient Services include a
Surgery Center, Advanced Wound Care Center, Pain Center, Sleep
Disorder Center, Imaging, and Rehab. We are part of HCA Midwest
Health, a network of hospitals in Kansas City and surrounding
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten
times. ----- -In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated
$3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured
discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If this opportunity is your next step in
your career path, we encourage you to apply for our PACU Registered
Nurse opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates
will be contacted by a member of our team. We are interviewing
apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Centerpoint Medical Center, Independence , Pre Post RN, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!