Family Nurse Practitioner- Part Time (16 Hours Per week)
Company: Paragon Healthcare, Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Paragon Healthcare is a leading provider of infusion services
with over 70 locations throughout the US. We specialize in
providing life-saving and life-giving infusible and injectable drug
therapies through our specialty pharmacies, our infusion centers,
and the home setting. We are an award-winning company and have been
on the Inc. 5000 fast growing companies in America for 8
consecutive years and have been certified as a Great Place to Work.
Our outpatient infusion centers are managed by Family Nurse
Practitioners. They provide a comprehensive list of infusions that
include, but are not limited to, biologics, antibiotics, hydration
therapy, iron, and enzyme replacements. The FNP will have the
opportunity to create and oversee patient care plans in
collaboration with the prescriber and the patient's physician in
order to provide the best treatment possible. Our motto is simple -
People, Purpose, Passion. We care about providing the highest
quality healthcare solutions. People - for over 15 years, we have
specialized in life-saving infusible and injectable therapies used
to treat people with a wide range of diseases and conditions.
Purpose - Our heart is to service people by providing excellent
healthcare services focused on improving their quality of life so
they can reach their personal goals. Passion - We do this by taking
the time to connect with each patient in order to best understand
their specific needs and then empower them on their health journey.
- Act as liaison between the Infusion Center and other
prescribers, while also working directly with patients.
- Oversee the daily operations of the Center and help develop
processes to improve workflow and patient experience.
- Must abide by all company policies and procedures as well as
INS standards of practice, OSHA guidelines, and state board
- Complete all new patient assessments
- Chart E&M's in NextGen
- Responsible for initial Patient education
- Monitor an over-see every patient present in the clinic
- General daily resources for patients and staff with clinical
- Safely clear all patients order in NG and document
- Review labs/charts and test when received
- Make sure all orders contain 5 rights
- Answer calls and all medical level questions that RN's cannot
- Follow-up on documentation for clinical clearance
- Peer to peer when needed/asked
- Train all new NP's
- Other duties as needed/assigned About You:
- Excellent IV skills (infusion therapy experience a plus)
- Ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Strong computer/typing skills as necessary for daily
- The ideal candidate is also a natural leader who can serve as
- 2+ years NP experience preferred; open to more experienced
candidates as well.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Advanced Nursing Program
and have a current RN license for the state in which you are
applying to work in (in good standing with all governing
- Licensed Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the state in which you
are applying to work in.
- Board Certified FNP.
- BCLS/CPR certification.
- Must remain current on all required continuing education units.
Salary Range: We take pride in ensuring we compensate our employees
fairly and equitably. We provide a range and actual starting pay
may be based on several factors including but not limited to,
market rate, qualifications, internal compensation, candidate
location, and budgetary constraints.
- $45-$63/hour Benefits:
- $10/hour shift differential for Sat/Sun
- Double-time for hours worked for a Paragon recognized/approved
- Health Insurance with Dental and Vision Plans available
- Paid Group Term Life and Disability Insurance for all full-time
- 401(k) Plan available with up to a 4% company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) in addition to paid company holidays
Keywords: Paragon Healthcare, Inc., Independence , Family Nurse Practitioner- Part Time (16 Hours Per week), Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!