Family Practice with or without OB-$275K-$350K range- Kansas City Area
Company: The Hire Connection
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: October 21, 2018
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Kansas City, Missouri. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare"Does the stability of your current employer keep you up at night? Does the thought of a "buyout" and the unknown of your future haunt you? Come join a healthcare system that will allow you to sleep easy at night! This hospital is layered with excellent patient satisfaction ratings, employee satisfaction ratings, and high-quality care for all. Make an impact in a booming system with massive patient growth. If you pride yourself in exceptional patient empathy and care, we would love to talk!
- $245K guaranteed with bonuses based on quality and gross charges, NOT collections
- Bonuses paid out monthly starting on day 1- Pad your income from the start
- 250 new patients added monthly for the past 40 months- Amazing growth!
- Want outpatient only? Want to follow your patients in the hospital? Your choice!
- "Unassigned" call schedule- 3 weekends per year- take back your weekends
- Very low physician turnover and healthy financials- our doctors are happy and stable!
- 95%+ patient satisfaction in the past 11 out of 12 years
- Becker's Review "Top 150 Places to Work in Healthcare"
- CMS 4-star rating
- Productive and efficient in-house collaboration between primary care and specialists The Heart of the HeartlandHome to the largest, historic downtown square in the state, this community will provide all of the essentials you will need for you and your family. With all of the outdoor adventure and indoor exploration at your fingertips, boredom will never enter your vocabulary; yet when you are looking for some new scenery, there are 3 big cities within reach.
- 70-mile drive to the big city life within America's Heartland for unlimited shopping, dining and entertainment. This city will provide the "Royal" treatment!
- Up the road from the largest man-made lake in the state for camping, swimming, hiking, boating, and some of the best fishing in its region- quoted "crappie heaven"
- Housing cost is less than half the national average with plenty of land to build on- Stretch that dollar even further!
- Raise your family in a safe and friendly community with a variety of quality schools, both public and private. Your children will get the attention they deserve.
- Community center with indoor basketball and volleyball courts, wellness center for cardio, aerobic classes and weight training. Membership cost? Free to the county citizens!
- Indoor aquatic center for the cold season and outdoor swimming park for the summer. Swim year round!
- The starting point of the longest developed trail in the country, 225 miles long, for biking, walking, or a casual family stroll.
- Home to the largest, historic downtown square in the state for plentiful shopping and dining options; yet within a 1-2 hour drive to multiple big cities for additional family and adult fun. Please reach out if you would like to learn more and be considered for the position.
Bryan Majercik, Recruiter
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: The Hire Connection, Independence , Family Practice with or without OB-$275K-$350K range- Kansas City Area, Healthcare , Kansas City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!