Registered Nurse (RN) ICU - FT days
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Centerpoint Medical Center - Independence, MO
Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) FT days
**Ask about our sign on bonus for qualified nurses. Relocation assistance also available for qualifying RN's moving from out of state.
Join Centerpoint Medical Center - recently named to Nurse.org list of "Best Hospitals for Nurses to work in Missouri"!
Centerpoint Medical Center, the largest healthcare provider serving Eastern Jackson County, and part of HCA Midwest Health-Kansas City's leading healthcare provider-was recently named to Nurse.org's list, "Best Hospitals for Nurses to Work in Missouri." Nurse.org, the leading career website, collected 1,118 workplace satisfaction surveys of nurses from 107 Missouri hospitals over the past two years. The data from the reviews revealed that Centerpoint Medical Center has one of the highest levels of job satisfaction among its nurses.
Centerpoint Medical Center earned a 4.1-star rating because 100 percent of nurses who responded recommended the hospital as an employer and also cited positives like supportive coworkers, flexible scheduling and competitive pay.
Centerpoint Medical Center is an ANCC Pathway Excellence Designated hospital!
The Pathway to Excellence Program® recognizes health care organizations and long term care institutions for positive practice environments where nurses excel. Nurses trust that Pathway-designated organizations respect nursing contributions, support professional development and nurture optimal practice environments. Communities want satisfied nurses because they are better equipped to deliver higher quality care.
Centerpoint Medical Center features 221 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more.
Centerpoint Medical Center features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women's Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- **Up to $5000 sign on bonus available for RN's with at least 1 year of current RN hospital ICU or Progressive Care Unit experience. Up to $5000 relocation assistance also available for qualified RN's relocating from out of state. Current HCA employees are not eligible for the sign on or relocation bonus.
- The registered nurse coordinates and provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the ICU patient.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with the hospital and departmental policies and procedures, and supports the mission of Centerpoint.
- The registered nurse in this department provides care for ages 16 and over, young adult patients 18-39 years, adult patients age 40-64 years, and geriatric patients age 65 and older.
- Patients under the age of 16 will be cared for until stable enough for transfer.
- The registered nurse in the ICU will, in addition to basic preparation, acquire advanced knowledge in the psychosocial, spiritual, pathophysiological, and therapeutic components specific to the care of the critically ill patient.
Keywords: HCA., Independence , Registered Nurse (RN) ICU - FT days, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!