Registered Nurse (RN) Mother Baby Unit - FT nights
Company: Centerpoint Medical Center
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Centerpoint Medical Center - Independence, MO
Registered Nurse (RN) - Mother/Baby Unit - FT nights
Join Centerpoint Medical Center - recently named to Nurse.org list of ""Best Hospitals for Nurses to work in Missouri""!
Centerpoint Medical Center, the largest healthcare provider serving Eastern Jackson County, and part of HCA Midwest Health-Kansas City's leading healthcare provider-was recently named to Nurse.org's list, ""Best Hospitals for Nurses to Work in Missouri."" Nurse.org, the leading career website, collected 1,118 workplace satisfaction surveys of nurses from 107 Missouri hospitals over the past two years. The data from the reviews revealed that Centerpoint Medical Center has one of the highest levels of job satisfaction among its nurses.
Centerpoint Medical Center earned a 4.1-star rating because 100 percent of nurses who responded recommended the hospital as an employer and also cited positives like supportive coworkers, flexible scheduling and competitive pay.
Centerpoint Medical Center is an ANCC Pathway Excellence Designated hospital!
The Pathway to Excellence Program® recognizes health care organizations and long term care institutions for positive practice environments where nurses excel. Nurses trust that Pathway-designated organizations respect nursing contributions, support professional development and nurture optimal practice environments. Communities want satisfied nurses because they are better equipped to deliver higher quality care.
Centerpoint Medical Center features 285 private rooms, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest clinical services available to patients. Along with our high-tech services, we also remain focused on providing compassionate care and the best possible customer service for our patients. In addition, we offer numerous features for visitors, including sleeper chairs in patient rooms, comfortable waiting areas, wireless internet access throughout the facility, and more.
Centerpoint Medical Center features the following:
- Level II Trauma Center (the only one in eastern Jackson County) with 24/7 Emergency Services
- An accredited Chest Pain Center and a variety of Cardiovascular Services
- Orthopedic Services including Total Joints and Sports Medicine
- An accredited Cancer Program and a state-of-the-art Breast Center with a nurse navigator
- Neuroscience Services for the treatment of brain and spine disorders as well as injuries
- Women's Services, including a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit to provide care for early or ill newborns and a labor and delivery unit
- Outpatient Services, including a surgery center, advanced wound care center, sleep disorders center, imaging, rehab and more.
- Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, administers patient care, including medication administration and related activities, services and or procedures to promote the physical and emotional health and personal comfort needs for assigned patients.
- Includes care of women in their childbearing years, from adolescence to adulthood, and the care of newborn infants.
- Graduation from a school of nursing.
- Current Missouri RN License.
- BCLS required.
- NRP and STABLES within 6 months of hire.
- RN Mother/Baby or L&D experience preferred. Will consider 2 years of current RN Med/Surg experience as well.
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.
Keywords: Centerpoint Medical Center, Independence , Registered Nurse (RN) Mother Baby Unit - FT nights, Healthcare , Independence, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!